Check your account email address ×

Trump golfing in Florida...lying sack of shit

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

But there is just no hope with Trump, it’s just chaos! This is what happens when you’re a shill for the bias media. These clowns are the weakest of the weak. Unable to engage their brain, blinded by partisan stupidity. :lol: 

PMS.  Pelosi-Maddow Syndrome 

:lmao:

I still have a Yahoo email account so I get their news feed when I check my mail. It is almost unbelievable how out of control they have been with anti Trump stories. Today they had a piece on how the internet was in an uproar because the two Trump daughters took a selfie over Christmas in a bikini. No really how serious is the Trump derangement syndrome epidemic?

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I still have a Yahoo email account so I get their news feed when I check my mail. It is almost unbelievable how out of control they have been with anti Trump stories. Today they had a piece on how the internet was in an uproar because the two Trump daughters took a selfie over Christmas in a bikini. No really how serious is the Trump derangement syndrome epidemic?

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse you find out that pig Rosie had openly offered 2 mil apiece to two different R’s to vote against the tax bill. This is what we’re dealing with here. 

:flush: 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse you find out that pig Rosie had openly offered 2 mil apiece to two different R’s to vote against the tax bill. This is what we’re dealing with here. 

:flush: 

She’s taken a beating for that.  What else is new.  Just another flaming librul that makes decisions based on emotions running wild in her fat head.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Look st the Dumpers go!!! :lmao: Another day filled with hypocrites :thumbsup:

Case in point.  And irony.

38 minutes ago, hayward said:

That guy in the picture doesn't even look like Trump.  You sure that picture's legit MC?

Funny that people still trust CNN.

Everything they reporte should be met with a certain amount of skepticism.

CNN camera man was lurking in the bushes? :lol:If the photo is genuine, shot yesterday, they obviously bought it like a supermarket tabloid.  How sad.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Funny that people still trust CNN.

Everything they reporte should be met with a certain amount of skepticism.

CNN camera man was lurking in the bushes? :lol:If the photo is genuine, shot yesterday, they obviously bought it like a supermarket tabloid.  How sad.

Yeah...the secret service has a hard time spotting those guys on a closed private course with camera equipment hiding in the bushes within a stones throw from the Pres.

Thats not Trump.  CNN strikes again!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Are Dumps quotes fake?  Does he golf and vacation at his OWN properties more than other presidents at taxpayer expense?  Did he criticize Obama for vacations?  Is he profiting from his travels at your expense?  Did any of you hayseeds criticize Obama for his R’s,ily vacations?  :snack:  And now look at you fuckers go..... :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are Dumps quotes fake?  Does he golf and vacation at his OWN properties more than other presidents at taxpayer expense?  Did he criticize Obama for vacations?  Is he profiting from his travels at your expense?  Did any of you hayseeds criticize Obama for his R’s,ily vacations?  :snack:  And now look at you fuckers go..... :lmao: 

Well it was on CNN! It must be the truth!!!!!2211111

:lol: 

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...the secret service has a hard time spotting those guys on a closed private course with camera equipment hiding in the bushes within a stones throw from the Pres.

Thats not Trump.  CNN strikes again!!!!!

Right!  Good thing he didn't have a gun.  :lol: 

The same guys who can't believe anyone would have faith in their religion, have unwavering  faith in a tabloid news network, caught lying to them countless times!

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Right!  Good thing he didn't have a gun.  :lol: 

The same guys who can't believe anyone would have faith in their religion, have unwavering  faith in a tabloid news network, caught lying to them countless times!

Librulizm is a religion.  That’s why. I am willing to chip in and get them all some nice land in Guyana so they can practice freely.  We can open this place back up!

A940CEA4-F123-4222-94F1-A532F089C218.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Librulizm is a religion.  That’s why. I am willing to chip in and get them all some nice land in Guyana so they can practice freely.  We can open this place back up!

A940CEA4-F123-4222-94F1-A532F089C218.jpeg

Not sure it would be sustainable .............who would pick up the check?

People will die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not sure it would be sustainable .............who would pick up the check?

People will die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up!  It’s gonna all work out excellent as a sanctuary city.  

:lmao:

• Confused 1