Check your account email address ×

Rev Molester

f7ben

Got about 2 million PM's from ole Freddy last night but near as I can tell.......Fahad broke up with him on Christmas Eve day and he has been on full meltdown since. I told him he could take out his aggression on me if he liked but he should try and at least make his posts make some sense so he doesnt look like such a fucking idiot.

Well that sent him right over the edge :lol: 

Turns out Zoso was dead on the money about Freddy 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Got about 2 million PM's from ole Freddy last night but near as I can tell.......Fahad broke up with him on Christmas Eve day and he has been on full meltdown since. I told him he could take out his aggression on me if he liked but he should try and at least make his posts make some sense so he doesnt look like such a fucking idiot.

who cares :lol: its still funny to wake up and see his drunken posts.  I missed it last christmas 

Are you serious?:lol:

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that is really kind of a sad story if true.  That guy drinks a lot of anger.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

that is really kind of a sad story if true.  That guy drinks a lot of anger.

I could see it coming as soon as he posted in the movie thread :lol: he was here looking for an internet fight and I just couldnt help myself. I was semi intoxicated myself and reading 3-4 of his posts made me feel stone cold sober 

I could see it coming as soon as he posted in the movie thread :lol: he was here looking for an internet fight and I just couldnt help myself. I was semi intoxicated myself and reading 3-4 of his posts made me feel stone cold sober 

He was having a tough stretch a few years back and would get into drunken arguments with Webba that ended with him almost unable to type a coherent word.   

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

He was having a tough stretch a few years back and would get into drunken arguments with Webba that ended with him almost unable to type a coherent word.   

I referenced the Webba's kid mortgage debacle last night :lol: 

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Should have made the title of this

USA FS drunk faggot VS Canadian FS drunk faggot 

:news:

I'd rather ride with Freddy than an ice water ordering bootlicking prude 11111!!!!!!