Check your account email address ×

Remember to keep Christ in CHRISTmas

XCR1250

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

No one here is complicated to figure out, why do you think I would be different?

Neal

You think people on forums are easy to figure out?  Wow.  You really are simple.  Even simpler than I thought.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ya you are a bit of a let down.  A lot of confused babble and some Meh.  :bc:

Neal

Yeah....look at you go!  :lol::lol:

:lol:

"I AM NOT A LIBRUL!!!!!!!!"

You really should consider becoming one.  You'd be a shoe in!!!!

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yes, no one is overly complex...

Who here is it that baffles your understanding? 

Neal

Many.  Humans are complex....EXTREMELY.  You really aren't one though.  Your issues stem from a good amount of insecurity.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh boy.  I feel that may have cut to the bone a tad.  Hey, do another one of those, "It's your story....." things here.  :lmao:

Ahh that's the default response to let someone go on and regale us with a story...

"Cut to the bone".... WTF..... :lol:

Neal

15 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Oh?  What am I insecure about exactly? :dunno:

Neal

Whew, I'll try a short stab here.

Now, leaving alone that you have your own name in every one of your posts which is a clear sign of some self insecurities, it's pretty clear you are pretty insecure about yourself in ways (many I'm sure...but I'm limited as to guess in a virtual arena)  You really don't portray the intellect, mental strength or wit you try so hard to sell.  It's pretty easy to see you get flustered when you are stopped from adding narrative upon narritive upon narrative to try and back peddle your way out of a poorly conceived plan to jump into an argument and seem relevant.  Your awkward wit when just plainly called out on your fail after a while tells me you really are a frustrated person.  That leads to many issues (hate being one...but, I'll leave this where it is for now.  

13 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ahh that's the default response to let someone go on and regale us with a story...

"Cut to the bone".... WTF..... :lol:

Neal

See above.  Now, show me your denial statement(s).

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: TrannyZam who claims to be an areligious person can’t fathom someone left of him having the same views...

:lol: Truly an absolute stupid fuck who thinks his confusing diatribes exude intelligence and more remarkedly the dumb fuck thinks people care about his view point :lmao:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: TrannyZam who claims to be an areligious person can’t fathom someone left of him having the same views...

:lol: Truly an absolute stupid fuck who thinks his confusing diatribes exude intelligence and more remarkedly the dumb fuck thinks people care about his view point :lmao:

:lol:

See what happens here, Neal.  Look who came to your rescue!  Your savior, if you will.  :lmao:

SR Jesus.png

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Again, I think it comes down to how you view the world. Some people always look for the worst and are seldom disappointed.Because  I can find an examples of people defrauding charities, should we never give to charity?  Are charities evil and exist for the gullible and stupid? 

I see nothing wrong with the myth of Santa clause, it is often some of the greatest memories for a child as an adult. I love traditions . I find it strange when parents want to project their own cynicism on their children and rob them of that experience.

I see nothing wrong with telling a child, who is too young to process the severe emotion of a loss, like a loved one or pet, that they are now in heaven. Faith and belief can be a wonderful thing to get people through hard times. Just because some choose to pervert or profit from it doesn't make it bad as a whole.

Just my 2. cents.

Merry Christmas & God bless.

Best quote i've ever read on the subject.  Excellent job! :bc:

• Thanks 1