Check your account email address ×

Remember to keep Christ in CHRISTmas

XCR1250

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

A fable that coops previous holidays, and was realigned by the church to squash other festivities and celebrations?  

Neal

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Pretty much. Now we’re subjected to Burl Ives singing jolly holly. Religion is so fucking strange. 

I agree to both of these.  But, how about just keeping quiet and not bringing your sadness and insult to ones that don't believe that.  Unless they are pressing you..just STFU.  Or, take a fucking knee in your living room.

Side:  Do either of you have Christmas trees around you right now?  Are you enjoying friends and family?  Will you be enjoying both giving and receiving gifts tomorrow?  If so, thank Christianity.

OR, go behead and stone a couple of gays and a woman who wants an education or to be able to drive.  For that..thank Islam.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I agree to both of these.  But, how about just keeping quiet and not bringing your sadness and insult to ones that don't believe that.  Unless they are pressing you..just STFU.  Or, take a fucking knee in your living room.

Side:  Do either of you have Christmas trees around you right now?  Are you enjoying friends and family?  Will you be enjoying both giving and receiving gifts tomorrow?  If so, thank Christianity.

OR, go behead and stone a couple of gays and a woman who wants an education or to be able to drive.  For that..thank Islam.

It’s christmas and you’re still a piece of shit. A jolly holly piece of shit. But still a piece of shit. 

Merry Christmas, piece of shit. 

7FF6F912-3384-45BA-AAB6-4C7BDCBFC525.jpeg

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s christmas and you’re still a piece of shit. A jolly holly piece of shit. But still a piece of shit. 

Merry Christmas, piece of shit. 

:lol:

Don't be a tool in "tool kit's", tool kit.  Don't fuck this pic up by not going classic!

Image result for leg lamp christmas story ralphie

Again, I think it comes down to how you view the world. Some people always look for the worst and are seldom disappointed.Because  I can find an examples of people defrauding charities, should we never give to charity?  Are charities evil and exist for the gullible and stupid? 

I see nothing wrong with the myth of Santa clause, it is often some of the greatest memories for a child as an adult. I love traditions . I find it strange when parents want to project their own cynicism on their children and rob them of that experience.

I see nothing wrong with telling a child, who is too young to process the severe emotion of a loss, like a loved one or pet, that they are now in heaven. Faith and belief can be a wonderful thing to get people through hard times. Just because some choose to pervert or profit from it doesn't make it bad as a whole.

Just my 2. cents.

Merry Christmas & God bless.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Again, I think it comes down to how you view the world. Some people always look for the worst and are seldom disappointed.Because  I can find an examples of people defrauding charities, should we never give to charity?  Are charities evil and exist for the gullible and stupid? 

I see nothing wrong with the myth of Santa clause, it is often some of the greatest memories for a child as an adult. I love traditions . I find it strange when parents want to project their own cynicism on their children and rob them of that experience.

I see nothing wrong with telling a child, who is too young to process the severe emotion of a loss, like a loved one or pet, that they are now in heaven. Faith and belief can be a wonderful thing to get people through hard times. Just because some choose to pervert or profit from it doesn't make it bad as a whole.

Just my 2. cents.

Merry Christmas & God bless.

:bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I'm going to celebrate by sinning a bunch because Jesus was just a manic schizophrenic with an alcoholic mom anyways... so fuck everything let's have a good time!

22 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm going to celebrate by sinning a bunch because Jesus was just a manic schizophrenic with an alcoholic mom anyways... so fuck everything let's have a good time!

Well, that's a weird reason to celebrate anything but hey, as long as you aren't disturbing others, GO NUTZ!!!!  :bc:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sure will do when religious people stop the keep Christ in CHRISTmas routine.  :bc:

Sure I have a tree, which is not a Christian symbol.  

Yes, there is nothing religious with enjoying family and friends.  Christianity isn't necessary for that.  Just like we get together and enjoy family and friends for BBQ weekend in June.

Christianity used to do those things.  Christians have no right to forget that time period.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You sound like a little pathetic shit hater.  Corn hole.  :lol:

Nobody cares.  :lmao:

Well in general I do hate shit...  I also do enjoy a game or two of corn hole.  Not sure WTF you are trying to get at....  :lol:

Nobody cares about your limp and moronic insults, you got that one right.  :lol:

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well in general I do hate shit...  I also do enjoy a game or two of corn hole.  Not sure WTF you are trying to get at....  :lol:

Nobody cares about your limp and moronic insults, you got that one right.  :lol:

Neal

Glad you enjoy my insults as much as I enjoy giving them to you!  We both win!  

The last sentence was a stupid grasp.  Stop that.  It's dumb.