Check your account email address ×

Christmas weekend post anything thread

SSFB

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I dont know about the rest of you but I am looking forward to 2018 in a big way.  I have made some significant changes in my life the last two years and 2018 will be the year I can put it all together.  I'm excited.  :bc:

Merry Christmas, you disfunctional loons!  :bc:

So the hormone therapy is working and the surgery is next...congrats! 

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I dont know about the rest of you but I am looking forward to 2018 in a big way.  I have made some significant changes in my life the last two years and 2018 will be the year I can put it all together.  I'm excited.  :bc:

Merry Christmas, you disfunctional loons!  :bc:

2018 is gonna be a tremendous year, the greatest!!!!!!!!!!11 :bc:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

WiFi must not work that well from the cage. :momo:

It doesn't show for me either, Joel. Did you cut and paste something that was on your local drive instead of uploading it?

1.jpg

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

It doesn't show for me either, Joel. Did you cut and paste something that was on your local drive instead of uploading it?

1.jpg

No, it's a URL from a website. I never post anything from my HD, it's always via a web URL. 

The exact URL is:

https://i.giphy.com/media/4cYfY5c6Xs3Xq/giphy.webp

It works from my phone as well. :bc:

Just now, ckf said:

I'm running FireFox :dunno:

Oh, sorry, just thought it was IE at first glance, I haven't used the new FF hardly at all. :bc:

webp is a Google creation so I suppose that is the reason it doesn't display properly on IE and Firefox. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Oh, sorry, just thought it was IE at first glance, I haven't used the new FF hardly at all. :bc:

webp is a Google creation so I suppose that is the reason it doesn't display properly on IE and Firefox. 

I'm really liking the new FF, it runs super fast now :bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

That’s a goodun! :bc:

Definitely doing wings.  I got fucked with some shit-ass wings at BWW last nite so, gotta get my fix.  I’ve gotten pretty good at smoking them.  Better than anything fried.  

Gonna head to the local butcher in the morning and peruse the stock.

Indirect on the Weber kettle.....................

20160814_192113.jpg

• Like 2

It's kind of a shitty xmas this year. First year in my entire life we don't have a tree even. Got let go from my job oct31 due a medical condition and will just start receiving my EI next week. Goin to get my heavy equipment operator licence and secure my ass with a job at the local rm in the spring.  And the dog is going on anti seizure meds now so thats always fun. Fuck 2017. It was gay and I'm glad it's almost over.  2018 will be my year 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Very much looking forward to Christmas this year. My parents built a new house earlier this year, fucking thing is yuuuuuuuuuge. Gonna be nice to hang out there with all of the family and play with my nieces and nephews. 

I have had a great 2017. I played alot of golf this year, went to the US Open and golfed with the Midwest crew in June and then we met up again in September. I went to the Rockies in August and had a great time out there.

In the grand scheme of things and what is important, I have absolutely nothing to complain about. My parents own a company which has been in the family since 1958 and earlier this year a family friend and employee who had been with the company for 42 years(since 1975) passed away. He was the father of one of my childhood friends and they lived right across the street from us growing up so his death was a pretty big blow to everyone. That has really put things into perspective this year which is why I say I have nothing to complain about. 

I had ITIL training this week and passed the exam with an 88% so we're headed into the long weekend with nothing but good vibes!!!!!  :bc::bc:

TLDR :bigfinger:

3 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Indirect on the Weber kettle.....................

20160814_192113.jpg

Look damn good.  It took me a while to get the hang of doing wings but man!  Delish!  Better than anything cooked in oil.  And less fattening so I can eat three times as much!! :bc:

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

It's kind of a shitty xmas this year. First year in my entire life we don't have a tree even. Got let go from my job oct31 due a medical condition and will just start receiving my EI next week. Goin to get my heavy equipment operator licence and secure my ass with a job at the local rm in the spring.  And the dog is going on anti seizure meds now so thats always fun. Fuck 2017. It was gay and I'm glad it's almost over.  2018 will be my year 

Whew!  Yep...we all have those years. Mine wasn’t the best either but...gotta just keep on, keeping on!

Here’s to 2018! :bc:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Sorry man, hope it gets better. :bc:

1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

I can do 50 at a time on my big grill.....................................:whistle:

:thumbsup:

I'll be right there. :lol:

21 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Sorry to hear that xcr. Here's to 2018 :bc: