Check your account email address ×

Merry Christmas Everyone

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Anyone have the day off? closing early?

Done at noon and off monday, tuesday of next week.   But as you know the owners are never off the clock.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Anyone have the day off? closing early?

My day off started 2 days before thanksgiving. But I have to go back the 3rd week of March. Sucks , sometimes there is good riding that week.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I have every day off:justsaying:

Lucky bastard.  I hope one day to be on FS full time.

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Working 4pm-2am, technically you could call that "early" :lol:

I see a few of our local bars are staying open through the holidays............Drunks don't take a vacation  !!!!!  :bc: 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Done at noon and off monday, tuesday of next week.   But as you know the owners are never off the clock.  :lol: 

Just had an adjuster walk in on a big job. so my plan of skipping out early is not happening.

55 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

My day off started 2 days before thanksgiving. But I have to go back the 3rd week of March. Sucks , sometimes there is good riding that week.

Damn, nice! what do you do?

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

How the trail situation going?

Not bad we have had temps around -15 for highs on sand lake for about 2-3 weeks now.  Maybe a foot of snow.  We need more snow like everyone else 

19 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ive been retired since the end of 2012...its a blast....time goes by way to fast though. :wall:

:thumbsup:

I would always stay busy with car stuff.  I still enjoy the work, hate the business end of it.

I'll retire the day I drop dead.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

congrats MC! I really enjoyed finishing our last 2 basements. both walkouts, which made things much easier.

I spread it out over a couple of years.  Bathroom, living room, bedroom, walls , floors, ceilings.  A lot of work when you are working 6 days a week.

22 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Not bad we have had temps around -15 for highs on sand lake for about 2-3 weeks now.  Maybe a foot of snow.  We need more snow like everyone else 

Dam...that sucks....i just called my buddy up in Novar....left a message....hoping at least the Seguin is rideable when im there.

35 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Lucky bastard.  I hope one day to be on FS full time.

I see a few of our local bars are staying open through the holidays............Drunks don't take a vacation  !!!!!  :bc: 

Just had an adjuster walk in on a big job. so my plan of skipping out early is not happening.

Damn, nice! what do you do?

Oh yeah. I just got a text telling me we're opening at noon on New Years Day... I'm gonna have to have a discussion about that one with my boss tonight.

51 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

congrats MC! I really enjoyed finishing our last 2 basements. both walkouts, which made things much easier.

It’s a walkout. Big living area, craft room, bathroom...the usual still framing almost done.

Edited by Mainecat

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Oh yeah. I just got a text telling me we're opening at noon on New Years Day... I'm gonna have to have a discussion about that one with my boss tonight.

Lol,. That would be rough.