Check your account email address ×

AP FACT CHECK: Trump's 'middle-class miracle' favors

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

A lot of people would know about his taxes if he hadn’t lied about releasing them. This proves why it’s important to release tax returns of the people in power.  At the very least you can see if they are making rules that mainly benefit themselves. 

None of that is really true though.  Although, I would like to see how so many elected poiticians become multi, MULTI millionairs in office.  But, reality is, we'd never be able to see any of that either.

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop whining then.  Tell your mob boss that too.  :lmao:

You two are the only business owners I even can say I come close to knowing that are striggling with this.  The rest are all like:

Related image

Rught? Buddy of mine is investing in a couple new sales guys because of the difference in taxation on his business. Republican

Just now, s pump said:

Rught? Buddy of mine is investing in a couple new sales guys because of the difference in taxation on his business. Republican

Of the three I spoke with on any specifics.  Two are adding at least 2 positions and more admin help and one is getting his building updated and expanding his operation into Wisconsin.  Should add about 7-8 jobs there.

This is all bad.  Very, very bad tho.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Of the three I spoke with on any specifics.  Two are adding at least 2 positions and more admin help and one is getting his building updated and expanding his operation into Wisconsin.  Should add about 7-8 jobs there.

This is all bad.  Very, very bad tho.

Stay out of our state, fuck face. 

7 minutes ago, s pump said:

:lol:

if he had sales opportunities out there, wouldn't he have invested in new sales guys prior? if not, why not.

like I said in another post, every fucking new hire, every fucking downtick in unemployment, every joyeous bowel movement will all be attributed to the tax plan. so they can continue the robbery. when most of the changes would have happened anyway because of the economy improving :handjob:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

like I said in another post, every fucking new hire, every fucking downtick in unemployment, every joyeous bowel movement will all be attributed to the tax plan. so they can continue the robbery. when most of the changes would have happened anyway because of the economy improving :handjob:

And thats all Obama's doing. :news:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

explain it. or do you think their sales picked up over the last two days? :lol:

I can...but not sure I want to.  It's actually quite easy to figure out...if you know anything about running a business.  Right now...I gotta go take a shit.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol. Slingy... It’s a beautiful day, take a breath!!! 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I can...but not sure I want to.  It's actually quite easy to figure out...if you know anything about running a business.  Right now...I gotta go take a shit.  

yes it is easy to figure out, as I already explained. I guess every widget manufacturer is suddenly going to start hiring too, so the workers can stand around doing nothing. you're going to have to do a lot more to get more money into the hands of the middle class if you want to drive demand and wages. a bread crumb only goes so far dude.

19 minutes ago, s pump said:

Thats a load of shit. :lol: Hiring people saves money on taxes not the other way around. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We went through this around the beginning of August....pgs and pgs of Slinger proving he knew absolutely nothing about running a business.

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hey i dont subscribe to political ideology, that is fucking meathead mentality. I subscribe to logical solutions and I dont really care who comes up with them. Vince and I both run businesses and have alot of the same issues. In the end we choose the solutions that work out the best for us and our long term interests. There is always ways around paying taxes, but you have to make money to worry about taxes. I worry about making money. :bc: 

Well said

58 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So they are basing their assumptions on what is written in the Bill. That’s ok isn’t it?

what was Trump basing his assertions on when he said it will help the middle class more than him?

Yeah the bill the morons had to vote on twice. That says they have no clue