Check your account email address ×

AP FACT CHECK: Trump's 'middle-class miracle' favors

26 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

@Mileage Psycho this is no place for facts bro. :lol: You either suck Trump's cock or your are a liberal fascist Americuh hater. :thumbsup:

Chicago gangsta reach around noted.    :lmao:

It's got nothing to do with any of that.  If you cannot support yourself or your ideals in here....you just get pummeled.  Simple as that.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Chicago gangsta reach around noted.    :lmao:

It's got nothing to do with any of that.  If you cannot support yourself or your ideals in here....you just get pummeled.  Simple as that.

Hey i dont subscribe to political ideology, that is fucking meathead mentality. I subscribe to logical solutions and I dont really care who comes up with them. Vince and I both run businesses and have alot of the same issues. In the end we choose the solutions that work out the best for us and our long term interests. There is always ways around paying taxes, but you have to make money to worry about taxes. I worry about making money. :bc: 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hey i dont subscribe to political ideology, that is fucking meathead mentality. I subscribe to logical solutions and I dont really care who comes up with them. Vince and I both run businesses and have alot of the same issues. In the end we choose the solutions that work out the best for us and our long term interests. There is always ways around paying taxes, but you have to make money to worry about taxes. I worry about making money. :bc: 

Damn zambo gets slapped the fuck down. 

B3A45CB2-971C-481F-B20C-CAE0ECD1F701.thumb.jpeg.28d0bffc3078f79bfa2b6f30ad43e2b8.jpeg

• Gold Member

Anybody that doesn't think the individual taxes is not permanent is a complete idiot.  7 years from now no politician is going to hike taxes on the middle class.  Its permanent dumb dumbs for the  middle class. 

And now we have a corporate tax structure inline and slightly better then our neighbors to the north.

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Then you should both worry much less.  If you own a business right now...or are self employed and cannot or refuse to see what is going on in this economy and what this tax cut will do for it even more....I just don't know what to tell you.  But I'll say this....I'm trying a way to find a good path back into this money train cuz I KNOW there's money to be made!  I just don't want to have to work real hard to get it anymore.  :lmao: It's the librul side of me.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a good fact check as it layouts the bullshit being spread from both sides.

From the article.  So what they do is include the tax increase when the bill expires to lower the analysis of the tax savings.  Why don't the dems get on board and make them permanent?  

I've ran dozens of income, property tax and dependent scenario's for income ranging $40K to $250K and every single person gets significant reduction.  Even the WaPo says the dems are lying out their ass. 

For the next eight years, the vast majority of middle-class taxpayers — those earning between $49,000 and $86,000 — will receive a tax cut, albeit a small one. In 2018, nine-tenths of the middle class will get a cut, according to the Tax Policy Center. In 2025, 87 percent will. The tax cut won't be very big: just $930 next year for the middle one-fifth of taxpayers, the center's analysis concludes. For those paid twice a month, that's about $40 a paycheck.

Schumer and other Democrats are basing their assertions on the fact that nearly all personal tax cuts expire after 2025, which would result in a slight tax increase for about two-thirds of the middle class by 2027. The top 1 percent would still get a cut that year.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Then you should both worry much less.  If you own a business right now...or are self employed and cannot or refuse to see what is going on in this economy and what this tax cut will do for it even more....I just don't know what to tell you.  But I'll say this....I'm trying a way to find a good path back into this money train cuz I KNOW there's money to be made!  I just don't want to have to work real hard to get it anymore.  :lmao: It's the librul side of me.  :lol:

Hey I am all about making money, Ive been doing this shit for almost 30 years now. I think I have a good handle on things. Thanks tho. :bc: 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hey I am all about making money, Ive been doing this shit for almost 30 years now. I think I have a good handle on things. Thanks tho. :bc: 

Stop whining then.  Tell your mob boss that too.  :lmao:

You two are the only business owners I even can say I come close to knowing that are striggling with this.  The rest are all like:

Related image

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop whining then.  Tell your mob boss that too.  :lmao:

You two are the only business owners I even can say I come close to knowing that are striggling with this.  The rest are all like:

Related image

Who's whining? We are both doing very well, probably better than most. :dunno:

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Who's whining? We are both doing very well, probably better than most. :dunno:

You're both whining.  How can you not see this?  Vince has eaten more librul poison biscuits than you and won't let his pride take a step back and admit he's been wrong...A LOT...I get that.  I know people just like him.  You have a better grasp of reality and know you aren't as smart as you think you are....and are more grounded and have some humor about it.  Vince should spend more time with you.  I think your upcoming trip will be good for him.  You can talk into his ear while you sit on the back of his sled while he tows you to the shop.

:lol:

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

From the article.  So what they do is include the tax increase when the bill expires to lower the analysis of the tax savings.  Why don't the dems get on board and make them permanent?  

I've ran dozens of income, property tax and dependent scenario's for income ranging $40K to $250K and every single person gets significant reduction.  Even the WaPo says the dems are lying out their ass. 

For the next eight years, the vast majority of middle-class taxpayers — those earning between $49,000 and $86,000 — will receive a tax cut, albeit a small one. In 2018, nine-tenths of the middle class will get a cut, according to the Tax Policy Center. In 2025, 87 percent will. The tax cut won't be very big: just $930 next year for the middle one-fifth of taxpayers, the center's analysis concludes. For those paid twice a month, that's about $40 a paycheck.

Schumer and other Democrats are basing their assertions on the fact that nearly all personal tax cuts expire after 2025, which would result in a slight tax increase for about two-thirds of the middle class by 2027. The top 1 percent would still get a cut that year.

So they are basing their assumptions on what is written in the Bill. That’s ok isn’t it?

what was Trump basing his assertions on when he said it will help the middle class more than him?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So they are basing their assumptions on what is written in the Bill. That’s ok isn’t it?

what was Trump basing his assertions on when he said it will help the middle class more than him?

Well considering he lives in NY and he knows his taxes while the MSM and people don't I can only make assumptions.   Do you know the facts?

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well considering he lives in NY and he knows his taxes while the MSM and people don't I can only make assumptions.   Do you know the facts?

A lot of people would know about his taxes if he hadn’t lied about releasing them. This proves why it’s important to release tax returns of the people in power.  At the very least you can see if they are making rules that mainly benefit themselves. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

A lot of people would know about his taxes if he hadn’t lied about releasing them. This proves why it’s important to release tax returns of the people in power.  At the very least you can see if they are making rules that mainly benefit themselves. 

I can't believe the dis-information going around on this bill.  Every single person here is saying a significant tax savings.  Every single person in my office is seeing a significant saving.   I've yet to see or input one scenario into the bill calculator where someone doesn't save money.  Even the WaPo is calling the dems liars.  That says a lot.

Edited by Highmark