Lmfao

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Higher taxes and a hatred for Trump.  :lol:  

Bet his "approval rating" is in the mid 40's by March.   Once people see their checks get a little bigger opinions will change in a heartbeat.  :lol:  

Hahahaha.  Yep.  With Collusiongate falling on it's face that's all they have left.  

39 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well the original bet wasn't ShitSlinger alone gets to determine what collusion is or isn't.  :lol:  

Pay up welcher.  

when we made the bet, you were CERTAIN nobody in the trump admin was working with the Russians to gather dirt on Hillary. now we have more than enough proof that happened and you want to play some BS game in hopes of squirming out of it. the only reason I went along with the Mueller thing is because it was my only hope of you paying the bet.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Pence :lmao: Sucking off Dump......good thing XLT voted for the fucking Clown :lol: 

Coach Slope....sucking off Slinger yet again...not a good thing you came back after your hissy fit. :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

when we made the bet, you were CERTAIN nobody in the trump admin was working with the Russians to gather dirt on Hillary. now we have more than enough proof that happened and you want to play some BS game in hopes of squirming out of it. the only reason I went along with the Mueller thing is because it was my only hope of you paying the bet.

Jesus Christ dude how many times do I have to repeat this.   A meeting doesn't constitute collusion.  If two business' met to collude to set prices in a market but never did anything, nothing was actually exchanged, could they be charged with anything?

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jesus Christ dude how many times do I have to repeat this.   A meeting doesn't constitute collusion.  If two business' met to collude to set prices in a market but never did anything, nothing was actually exchanged, could they be charged with anything?

a meeting where the subject was about obtaining dirt on Hillary certainly is. if it was about what caviar is better,  or "adoptions" :lol:  I would agree. hell even some of your "team" thought I won the bet.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

a meeting where the subject was about obtaining dirt on Hillary certain is. if it was about what caviar is better, I would agree. hell even some of your "team" thought I won the bet.

My team.  :lol: Like who? 

I don't recall anyone on your "team" stating you did.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

xlt, snake and a few others I'm sure.

Second time in 20 minutes my name has been dropped for god know what reason... Is this because I’m a rethug? Funny, 

Here is what I will say.. You both are stupid for not outlining and defining what collusion is in this instance. I would say both are right. If not convicted, no collusion is a reasonable answer. If they meet with Russians, it is reasonable to assume it was to collude. But this is what you wanted Slinger. You like these ambiguous gray areas to stand in. Let’s you get your little mental midget dot connecting routine locked in for some grand dumb adventure in which you claim superiority. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Second time in 20 minutes my name has been dropped for god know what reason... Is this because I’m a rethug? Funny, 

Here is what I will say.. You both are stupid for not outlining and defining what collusion is in this instance. I would say both are right. If not convicted, no collusion is a reasonable answer. If they meet with Russians, it is reasonable to assume it was to collude. But this is what you wanted Slinger. You like these ambiguous gray areas to stand in. Let’s you get your little mental midget dot connecting routine locked in for some grand dumb adventure in which you claim superiority. 

:news:  

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m really starting to wonder if your act is real, tom. Wtf? Why would you make such a dumb comment like that? 

I’m sure it’s just because he wants to be accepted by the cool kids and he’s.....to use your words.....”too much of a pussy” to admit how he really feels....amirite?

59 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:snack:

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

What are you guys going to run on this time MC?  :lol:  

He doesn't know cuz they don't know...but as soon as they know...MC will LOVE IT!!!!  :lmao:

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why am I being brought into this now? 

Because your kindness this week is being misinterpreted as weakness.  :lol: And "Tool Kit" felt he could pick you off!!!  :lmao: Holy shit!  Do something man!!!!

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He doesn't know cuz they don't know...but as soon as they know...MC will LOVE IT!!!!  :lmao:

Because your kindness this week is being misinterpreted as weakness.  :lol: And "Tool Kit" felt he could pick you off!!!  :lmao: Holy shit!  Do something man!!!!

Tool Kit that name sounds like a wannabe gangstah rappah:lol:

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

not only did they meet with the Russians, we know specifically why they met with the Russians, to discuss dirt on Hillary. that is a fact. how much more damn proof do you need members of the trump admin colluded with Russia??????????????

I didn't want to go along with skidmark's suggestion that he has to be charged, because DC is run by repukes and that may never happem. so he accepted the terms I suggested - that evidence emerges they met to discuss Hillary. he accepted and lost.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

As if trump asking Ben Carson to say a prayer after bragging and lying about all the greatness he has done, he then asks pence to say a few words and man did he lick some trump nuts :lol:that little puss ant has no shame whatsoever.

Right.

I heard he whispered in Trumps ear..................."This is a big fucking deal" 

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not only did they meet with the Russians, we know specifically why they met with the Russians, to discuss dirt on Hillary. that is a fact. how much more damn proof do you need members of the trump admin colluded with Russia??????????????

I didn't want to go along with skidmark's suggestion that he has to be charged, because DC is run by repukes and that may never happem. so he accepted the terms I suggested - that evidence emerges they met to discuss Hillary. he accepted and lost.

Not only is Snot a delusional no mind hack, but he is a brain dead fucking ignorant clown  :flush: 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If your hanging your hat that as collusion, you better find a stronger hat rack.  IMO

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Ok, and if this were all true it should pan out in convictions aka why Highmark has a case. That’s the point. You both have valid claims in your own definitions of what constitutes collusion for the purpose of the bet. That is your fault for not defining this. So if you want to run around bragging and calling people a welcher, you should think twice because in theory you are as well. #science 

:dilly: