Check your account email address ×

Lmfao

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't get it.  Is there a certain part we should be looking at?

yeah, listening to all the ass kissing pence the puss is doing? and Donald sitting their taking it all in? how in the hell can you not find this shit funny? after thinking Obama was pompous, and highly opinionated of himself?:lol:it's like night and day. hell trump likely wrote what he wanted pence to say :lol:

can you take a minute and tell me wtf trump did to open ANWR? pence was about to start crying about it

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yeah, listening to all the ass kissing pence the puss is doing? and Donald sitting their taking it all in? how in the hell can you not find this shit funny? after thinking Obama was pompous, and highly opinionated of himself?:lol:it's like night and day. hell trump likely wrote what he wanted pence to say :lol:

can you take a minute and tell me wtf trump did to open ANWR?

So your point was to show everyone what an ass kisser Pence is?  Jesus....who didn't know that.  But just for fun...let's go back in time...cuz..damn, never in history did so many kiss the ass of your idiot king.  :lmao:

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So your point was to show everyone what an ass kisser Pence is?  Jesus....who didn't know that.  But just for fun...let's go back in time...cuz..damn, never in history did so many kiss the ass of your idiot king.  :lmao:

Joe Biden ..... enough said.

It reminds of guys with 300 lb wives telling me how ugly so & so is because of a minor flaw.

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

nope. you were the one trying to throw out a jibe, only it bounced back and hit you upside the head :lol:

You would be wrong about that too. I dont give two fucks what you or anyone else does on company time. Nobody fucks off more than me and still gets all their work done day in and day out. 

Several years ago, maybe i was once concerned but its been quite a while. Now, my employer asks for a solution to a problem and is overjoyed when the solution is handed to them minutes later. 

I just dont get to watch tv while solving the problems of my employer. Fucking off on the internet is a whole different story though. :bc:  

Edited by AKIQPilot

41 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the whole thing probably was a setup and he likely did write it for pence, purposely just to catch your attention and piss you and your ilk off. :lol:

I'm not even going to listen to it, because in all reality, why give a shit?