Check your account email address ×

Jared Kushner Just Got The Humiliation Of A Lifetime On Live TV.

Jared Kushner Just Got The Humiliation Of A Lifetime On Live TV.

When President Trump took office, he took the bold step of giving Jared Kushner an unprecedented amount of power and responsibility based on the sole qualification that the 36-year-old is married to his daughter. Despite being far far far out of his depth, Kushner’s hermit-like public persona has saved him from the scrutiny he deserves in the first year of this presidency. 

Until now. (Brutal video below.) 

Kushner made an appearance at the Saban Forum as part of his role as lead U.S. negotiator for Middle East peace — a job for which he has neither the qualifications nor aptitude. 

Speaking on live television with Haim Saban, the forum founder and an Israeli-American telecom billionaire, Kushner seemed as if he thought he was in safe territory. Saban has made clear that his global political priority is Israeli security, and Kushner and Trump have actually sabotaged the peace process in order to give symbolic victories to his home country. 

Saban let Kushner play expert for one full minute, listening to him rattle off a laundry list of Middle-Eastern issues — as though he were diagnosing a complex problem when he was really giving a third grade report — before he had heard enough. 

“I understand that,” Saban said with a chuckle. “But, to achieve that, the team has in it an entrepreneur, a real estate lawyer, a bankruptcy lawyer. I don’t know how you’ve lasted eight months in this lineup, but that’s for another day. And it’s impressive that it’s still going! There’s not a Middle East macher [Yiddish for expert] in this group, so, I mean, how do you operate with people who basically, you know…with all due respect, a bunch of Orthodox Jews who have no idea about anything?” 

And Saban was just getting started. Sure, he and Kushner may be ostensibly on the same pro-Israel side, but Saban is not an idiot. He understands that putting dangerously unqualified people into positions of real power is a threat to everybody. It’s something only the most deeply entrenched factions of Donald Trump’s base have yet to figure out. 

This humiliating episode may help a few of them get there. The clip, with all it’s schadenfreude, is below. Kushner’s book report ends at the 1:03 mark, and Saban’s zingers begin there: 

http://washingtonjournals.com/jared-kushner-just-got-the-humiliation-of-a-lifetime-on-live-tv-must-watch/

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: HIGH

Notes: Verified Politics is a liberal news site. While the majority of the stories on Verified Politics are based in fact, they are written and weighted to a liberal viewpoint, with sensationalist headlines and heavily biased reporting. As with many similar sites on both the left and the right Verified Politics only barely escapes being labeled a Conspiracy site by the grain of truth at the core of their stories. Verified Politics clickbait style journalism and heavy bias earns them a Left Bias rating. They earn a High factual reporting rating due to proper sourcing to credible media outlets. (D. Kelley 10/12/2017)

Where does MC get links to these websites? :lmao:

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I wish you guys success but I fear you will all require some assistance in the future. I am sure Trump/Kirchner will be renting land and tents for you.

The perfect mix of Smarmy and condescension we have come to expect from the independent brain trust.

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I wish you guys success but I fear you will all require some assistance in the future. I am sure Trump/Kirchner will be renting land and tents for you.

Like marrying into a family business?  Seriously bro?

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Another let’s not discuss the thread topic and just go personal and right for my throat.

You jump in the ring and dance around yelling “hit me,, hit me “ and whine when you get tagged :lol:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I am very well off but I don’t ever forget where I came from.

Did you forego any Social Security checks?

You never answered the simple question of if you cashed Bush's $600 tax refund check. 

Tell the rest of us how well off you are.  :crazy:

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I am very well off but I don’t ever forget where I came from.

is that why in retirement you just sit around the house in a full depends obsessing over your queens loss as apposed to going out and exploring your world  in the few remaining good years you have like others on this forum are doing ?

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

is that why in retirement you just sit around the house in a full depends obsessing over your queens loss as apposed to going out and exploring your world  in the few remaining good years you have like others on this forum are doing ?

I wish.