Check your account email address ×

The republican that compared Barak and Michelle to monkeys

41 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Good riddance.

If it was a Lib that called Trump names, you faggots would be blubbering like the crybabies you are. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

America is imploding socially. 

No shit. Glenn Beck and I will shake hands on the other side and cheers some NA beer to celebrate not getting dragged down by the hatred that nearly broke America... You can join with us if you let go of your race war bullshit.

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

No shit. Glenn Beck and I will shake hands on the other side and cheers some NA beer to celebrate not getting dragged down by the hatred that nearly broke America... You can join with us if you let go of your race war bullshit.

Why, you think the race war can be avoided?  No, it HAS NOT been fixed, because it CAN NOT be fixed. This will end in a blood-shed war, the likes never before seen in America. 

You wanna' know why??? 

9 hours ago, Wildboer said:

NA beers!? Ew, fuck you. 

:hdchr:

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Why, you think the race war can be avoided?  No, it HAS NOT been fixed, because it CAN NOT be fixed. This will end in a blood-shed war, the likes never before seen in America. 

You wanna' know why??? 

planet of the apes, coming to a county near you.

3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

You wanna' know why??? 

Because the coming revolution is as much about sex and gender as it is about race and class. Your race war, if it came to pass, would actually be be a culturally diverse proletarian uprising.

31 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

NA beers!? Ew, fuck you. 

:hdchr:

I'm no 12 stepper, I've found moderation, but Beck quit drinking in the 90's though so it would just be out of respect to that lol

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"I'm not guilty of those accusations against me!!!!  And to prove it, I'm going to OFF myself!!!"

:lol:

Still, credit for intestinal fortitude and getting the job done properly.

This guy did it on live television, the cameraman even did a slow pan and zoom in to his slumped body with blood pouring out of his nose... I absolutely believe he was innocent of the charges. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._Budd_Dwyer

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

This guy did it on live television, the cameraman even did a slow pan and zoom in to his slumped body with blood pouring out of his nose... I absolutely believe he was innocent of the charges. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._Budd_Dwyer

What was impressive was his calm demeaner and concern for the safety of others.  Impressive really...and sad.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What was impressive was his calm demeaner and concern for the safety of others.  Impressive really...and sad.

You know that Gieco commercial where the racoon tastes something awful and tries to make all his friends eat it to see how gross it tastes? That's exactly how this video circulated around my high school, "Dude, this shit just traumatized me, you should definitely go watch it!"

Also that be careful of your own bravado comment in the other thread reminded me of this. The final paragraph of Dwyer's speech, he broke off and took out the gun before he got to read this part:

"I've repeatedly said that I'm not going to resign as State Treasurer. After many hours of thought and meditation I've made a decision that should not be an example to anyone because it is unique to my situation. Last May I told you that after the trial, I would give you the story of the decade. To those of you who are shallow, the events of this morning will be that story. But to those of you with depth and concern the real story will be what I hope and pray results from this morning–in the coming months and years[,] the development of a true Justice System here in the United States. I am going to die in office in an effort to '...see if the shame[-ful] facts, spread out in all their shame, will not burn through our civic shamelessness and set fire to American pride.' Please tell my story on every radio and television station and in every newspaper and magazine in the U.S.. Please leave immediately if you have a weak stomach or mind since I don't want to cause physical or mental distress. Joanne, Rob, DeeDEe [sic] - I love you! Thank you for making my life so happy. Good bye to you all on the count of 3. Please make sure that the sacrifice of my life is not in vain."

Poor guy thought killing himself might help fix the justice system that took him down.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

You know that Gieco commercial where the racoon tastes something awful and tries to make all his friends eat it to see how gross it tastes? That's exactly how this video circulated around my high school, "Dude, this shit just traumatized me, you should definitely go watch it!"

Also that be careful of your own bravado comment in the other thread reminded me of this. The final paragraph of Dwyer's speech, he broke off and took out the gun before he got to read this part:

"I've repeatedly said that I'm not going to resign as State Treasurer. After many hours of thought and meditation I've made a decision that should not be an example to anyone because it is unique to my situation. Last May I told you that after the trial, I would give you the story of the decade. To those of you who are shallow, the events of this morning will be that story. But to those of you with depth and concern the real story will be what I hope and pray results from this morning–in the coming months and years[,] the development of a true Justice System here in the United States. I am going to die in office in an effort to '...see if the shame[-ful] facts, spread out in all their shame, will not burn through our civic shamelessness and set fire to American pride.' Please tell my story on every radio and television station and in every newspaper and magazine in the U.S.. Please leave immediately if you have a weak stomach or mind since I don't want to cause physical or mental distress. Joanne, Rob, DeeDEe [sic] - I love you! Thank you for making my life so happy. Good bye to you all on the count of 3. Please make sure that the sacrifice of my life is not in vain."

Poor guy thought killing himself might help fix the justice system that took him down.

Vanity.

Just now, Wildboer said:

The seven deadly sins have been making a lot more sense to me lately, but then again so has Taoism, so I don't think I'm finding God anytime soon.

Stop looking.  Either you need that crutch or you don't.  I've never been a fan of mental limbo myself.

I have no sympathy towards any criminals, but after reading the wiki about Dwyer I find it disturbing that pension benefits are paid since he died in office even though it was suicide.

Since Dwyer died in office, his widow Joanne was able to collect full survivor benefits totaling over $1.28 million, which at the time was the largest death benefit payment ever made by the state system. If Dwyer had been sentenced, state law would have prohibited the payment of his state-provided pension benefits.[36] A spokesman for Dwyer suggested that he may have committed suicide to preserve the pension benefits for his family, whose finances had been ruined by legal defense costs.[37] Other statements made by friends and family also suggest that this was Dwyer's motivation

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop looking.  Either you need that crutch or you don't.  I've never been a fan of mental limbo myself.

X2.    I despise ALL RELIGIONS. 

13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Awesome feel good story. Another God fearing American Molesting kids,  lying about it, then committing suicide.  

Fucking snowflake.

32 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I have no sympathy towards any criminals, but after reading the wiki about Dwyer I find it disturbing that pension benefits are paid since he died in office even though it was suicide.

Since Dwyer died in office, his widow Joanne was able to collect full survivor benefits totaling over $1.28 million, which at the time was the largest death benefit payment ever made by the state system. If Dwyer had been sentenced, state law would have prohibited the payment of his state-provided pension benefits.[36] A spokesman for Dwyer suggested that he may have committed suicide to preserve the pension benefits for his family, whose finances had been ruined by legal defense costs.[37] Other statements made by friends and family also suggest that this was Dwyer's motivation

He could’ve saved his life and his ass by simply owning what he’d done. Over and over it’s painfully obvious that if people would simply be honest, accept the consequences, they’d be able to live out their lives. Instead it’s high priced attorneys and one lie to cover the last. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Awesome feel good story. Another God fearing American Molesting kids,  lying about it, then committing suicide.  

Fucking snowflake.

The guy’s comments towards the obamas was a dead give a way what the man was about. Another piece of shit 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I've always read that he wouldn't have killed himself if he thought he would get a fair trial, but his fear of being convicted and being unable to provide for his family led him to kill himself so they wouldn't lose that money for what he was being accused of. Whether he was guilty or not, it was the same ethical situation that prevents life insurance from being paid out after a suicide. It's a monetary incentive to commit suicide.

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He could’ve saved his life and his ass by simply owning what he’d done. Over and over it’s painfully obvious that if people would simply be honest, accept the consequences, they’d be able to live out their lives. Instead it’s high priced attorneys and one lie to cover the last. 

I think the Dwyer situation was a bit murkier than that, he may well have been an innocent man who committed suicide because it would allow to his family to collect death benefits before he was railroaded. This guy from the other day though, sexual predator for sure.