Check your account email address ×

The republican that compared Barak and Michelle to monkeys

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Shall we take a trip down memory lane and flesh out the wrongly convicted black men. Those that were convicted of rape or murder. Looking at spending the remainder of their days in a maximum security prison. Not some white collar country club. They didn’t kill themselves. 

Nice deflection.

Did they have a state pension in jeopardy? Didn't think so.

Just now, snoughnut said:

Nice deflection.

Did they have a state pension in jeopardy? Didn't think so.

:lol:  now state pensions are good.  In fact they’re now worth dying for. Dude  you need to make up your mind. 

Whites have a 3-4 times greater chance of suicide than blacks and Hispanics. Have you ever wondered why? 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lol:  now state pensions are good.  In fact they’re now worth dying for. Dude  you need to make up your mind. 

Whites have a 3-4 times greater chance of suicide than blacks and Hispanics. Have you ever wondered why? 

Who said pensions were good you idiot. You have to look at it from Dwyer's point of view, god you're dumb.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Who said pensions were good you idiot. You have to look at it from Dwyer's point of view, god you're dumb.

He was a weak and entitled state employee, you dumb fuck. If it weren’t for your hard earned tax dollars he’d have nothing to kill him self over. 

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He was a weak and entitled state employee, you dumb fuck. If it weren’t for your hard earned tax dollars he’d have nothing to kill him self over. 

Not my taxes dummy, I live in WI, not Pennsylvania. :frech: If you stop and think about it dummy, he had more reason to commit suicide than alot of people do, an impending prison sentence, loss of pension, knowing the pension would help his bankrupt family and the anxiety and injustice of an honest man being wrongfully convicted. I've heard of people killing themselves for far less reasons, including relatives on the maternal side of my family and my wife's side. My wife's older brother committed suicide back in 1988 before her and I met, he offed himself because his GF broke up with him. :flush: