Check your account email address ×

Some Truth to it

XCR1250

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How fucking ridiculous. 

So women who wear clothes that accentuates their goodies aren't looking for male attention? Doing your hair, putting on make up, wearing sexy clothes, etc... It's all about sex appeal. And to deny it, is ridiculous. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

So women who wear clothes that accentuates their goodies aren't looking for male attention? Doing your hair, putting on make up, wearing sexy clothes, etc... It's all about sex appeal. And to deny it, is ridiculous. 

I work with 6 masters level women who range in age from 28 to 37 years old. All super smart. They all dress the way you describe. Personally I have covert ooggling perfected to a high level science. So take your thoughts and shove em up your ass. Us real men don’t want to hear your judgmental garbage against these women. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I work with 6 masters level women who range in age from 28 to 37 years old. All super smart. They all dress the way you describe. Personally I have covert ooggling perfected to a high level science. So take your thoughts and shove em up your ass. Us real men don’t want to here your judgmental garbage against these women. 

:lol:

All of a sudden there's this fucking national wave of women reporting sexual bullshit, on poltical people. Allegations as old as 40 years. 

That faggot BenF7nose is partly right, this whole fucking country needs a doucheing. 

How fucking retarded.......if a chick wants to dress sexy she may be looking for attention. That doesnt mean she is looking for attention from some middle aged creepy fucking molester or whoever is harassing her. You dont ever see good looking single guys getting accused by good looking single chicks.

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How fucking retarded.......if a chick wants to dress sexy she may be looking for attention. That doesnt mean she is looking for attention from some middle aged creepy fucking molester or whoever is harassing her. You dont ever see good looking single guys getting accused by good looking single chicks.

No?

17 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

All of a sudden there's this fucking national wave of women reporting sexual bullshit, on poltical people. Allegations as old as 40 years. 

That faggot BenF7nose is partly right, this whole fucking country needs a doucheing. 

One thing for sure if it's not a man or a boy or a tranny you won't be looking.

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I work with 6 masters level women who range in age from 28 to 37 years old. All super smart. They all dress the way you describe. Personally I have covert ooggling perfected to a high level science. So take your thoughts and shove em up your ass. Us real men don’t want to hear your judgmental garbage against these women. 

Yep

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

and Yep.

What these assholes don't seem to understand is that if we make it difficult for women when they dress provocatively, they will stop doing it. Who the fuck wants that?

It's sleaze bags like Trump that make things suck for decent guys.  

Even decent guys want a little eye candy. We want to joke around and have a decent conversation with women without them having to worry whether we are going to attack them. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yep

and Yep.

What these assholes don't seem to understand is that if we make it difficult for women when they dress provocatively, they will stop doing it. Who the fuck wants that?

Even decent guys want a little eye candy. We want to joke around and have a decent conversation with women without them having to worry whether we are going to attack them. 

They’d slap you if you even glanced.

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They’d slap you if you even glanced.

Maybe you would. Hell they'd probably shudder and leave the room.  But you know what's cool? If you are a decent person you can tell a woman that she looks awesome and not even get in trouble. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Maybe you would. Hell they'd probably shudder and leave the room.  But you know what's cool? If you are a decent person you can tell a woman that she looks awesome and not even get in trouble. 

Wut?

I can’t imagine how awkward you are around pretty ladies.  Only topped by how awkward you make them feel.  Jesus.  

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

One thing for sure if it's not a man or a boy or a tranny you won't be looking.

I posted a couple of my broads, you DUPE-FAG. Where's your's, you ball licker? Post them up, faggot. 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yep

and Yep.

Says the guy whom has his sled listed as "your mom". Decent men do not allude to riding a person's mom. Just sayin..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Muskoka Rider said:

Says the guy whom has his sled listed as "your mom". Decent men do not allude to riding a person's mom. Just sayin..

That’s true. You got me there.  But I doubt many of us act in real life like we act on this board. 

• USA Contributing Member

Just had a discussion with my kid about this last night.  I'm on the side that women can dress how ever they want but if they walk down an alley with their tits hanging out it's going to draw attention and in some cases it may result in something bad happening.  My kid tells me regardless of how women are dressed they need to be treated equally at all times and men have no right in abusive behavior towards women.  Told him he's right but if some girl leaves the house dressed like a prostitute that it's not her fault if she gets bent over in a dark alley and has a dick forced in her pooper.  Told him he can think it's not her fault and she has all the rights in the world but the fact she dressed like that might have played a part in her getting raped.  If you dress like a slut your going to draw attention and it could be from someone with the mindset that they can treat you like a slut regardless.

Told him you can get away with this in high school but good luck out in the real world....  they don't always follow the rules.

3 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Just had a discussion with my kid about this last night.  I'm on the side that women can dress how ever they want but if they walk down an alley with their tits hanging out it's going to draw attention and in some cases it may result in something bad happening.  My kid tells me regardless of how women are dressed they need to be treated equally at all times and men have no right in abusive behavior towards women.  Told him he's right but if some girl leaves the house dressed like a prostitute that it's not her fault if she gets bent over in a dark alley and has a dick forced in her pooper.  Told him he can think it's not her fault and she has all the rights in the world but the fact she dressed like that might have played a part in her getting raped.  If you dress like a slut your going to draw attention and it could be from someone with the mindset that they can treat you like a slut regardless.

Told him you can get away with this in high school but good luck out in the real world....  they don't always follow the rules.

If you look at statistics, it doesn't matter what women were wearing. 

Your son is much safer believing what he believes than listening to you.

Because I've heard in some US colleges a women can't consent if she has been drinking. Which is fucked and sexist.

I don't know how the fuck that works out but decent guys have to be careful. 

I told my son that he has to get a definite yes from a woman. Advancing until you hear no  and then stopping is no longer good enough. 

On the other hand I told my daughter that it's up to her to be careful. Going to a guys hotel room is where sex happens, the back seat of a car is where sex happens. Don't put yourself in those situations unless you want to have sex. But regardless if you don't want to yell  No scream and fight . 

Common sense would tell you that a college age woman could say no when she wants the party to stop. 

But common knowledge also tells us that some guys are complete assholes. They'd drug a woman or force her to get what they want.

It's almost impossible to keep both sexes safe. 

However, I'm still sure their are far more rapes occurring than fake rapes being reported.