Check your account email address ×

Some Truth to it

XCR1250

25 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Just had a discussion with my kid about this last night.  I'm on the side that women can dress how ever they want but if they walk down an alley with their tits hanging out it's going to draw attention and in some cases it may result in something bad happening.  My kid tells me regardless of how women are dressed they need to be treated equally at all times and men have no right in abusive behavior towards women.  Told him he's right but if some girl leaves the house dressed like a prostitute that it's not her fault if she gets bent over in a dark alley and has a dick forced in her pooper.  Told him he can think it's not her fault and she has all the rights in the world but the fact she dressed like that might have played a part in her getting raped.  If you dress like a slut your going to draw attention and it could be from someone with the mindset that they can treat you like a slut regardless.

Told him you can get away with this in high school but good luck out in the real world....  they don't always follow the rules.

You think that how a woman dresses can mean the difference between whether she gets raped or not?  Really? Is that what you teach your boy about the mindset of a man that rapes?