Check your account email address ×

Social media ruins your brains according to experts

BOHICA

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah its bad.  I talk to my kids alot, and they're not bad with it at all.  Put the phones down when we're talking or having dinner.  Was at the bar the other night, with an all age kinda crowd.  Most of the 20-30 somethings were glued to their phones, and even some of the older folks.  I don't get it.  Whats really effed up is you see a younger couple out to dinner, and they're both spending more time on their phones than interacting with each other. :lol:  

Marriage advise from someone on their third marriage.  Lol. No thanks. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.

Next question.

That kid at the bank wouldn’t make eye contact because you spent half the time mumbling what you were writing to this board. You sounded like a fucking psycho and he just wanted you gone. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

That kid at the bank wouldn’t make eye contact because you spent half the time mumbling what you were writing to this board. You sounded like a fucking psycho and he just wanted you gone. 

No.  It was a bank where I hold a business account.  He probably knew not to make eye contact.  He’s used to dealing with people like you and your free checking account.

:lol:

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No.  It was a bank where I hold a business account.  He probably knew not to make eye contact.  He’s used to dealing with people like you and your free checking account.

:lol:

Ooohhhhhh a business account. Aren’t you special!!!!!  Do you announce that when you go there.  “I’m here to administer my business account step aside. “

Then you hop in line behind the college kid with a painting business  

Furiously typing out multiple paragraphs on your phone about validation and kids today  

10 hours ago, bussman said:

If you weren’t such a moron maybe you’d realize a guy like him is exactly who you take advise from. 

Oh yeah. He’s a fucking wealth of knowledge. 1st marriage of 18 years.  “Just didn’t work out”. Second marriage to a “smart wonderful women “ lasted 4 years. He somehow didn’t notice her pill popping habit.  Yeah he’s fucking amazing. Now at 60 the dipshit is 18 months into a Edward Jones franchise and pretending to be an investment wizard.  

No thanks. I’ll take advice from people at their 50th and 60th wedding anniversary for marriage advice.  

I’ll avoid financial advice from someone who is 60 and is planning on being a “a rich man” in 5 or 10 years based on franchise propaganda. 

I  got a new advisor two years ago. The guy I had retired at 55 and sold out. His replacement is 50 and has been at it around 25 years. All of his staff is younger than him  

Edited by revkevsdi

Ooohhhhhh a business account. Aren’t you special!!!!!  Do you announce that when you go there.  “I’m here to administer my business account step aside. “

Furiously typing out multiple paragraphs on your phone about validation and kids today  

Oh yeah. He’s a fucking wealth of knowledge. 1st marriage of 18 years.  “Just didn’t work out”. Second marriage to a “smart wonderful women “ lasted 4 years. He somehow didn’t notice her pill popping habit.  Yeah he’s fucking amazing. Now at 60 the dipshit is 18 months into a Edward Jones franchise and pretending to be an investment wizard.  

No thanks. I’ll take advice from people at their 50th and 60th wedding anniversary for marriage advice.  

I’ll avoid financial advice from someone who is 60 and is planning on being a “a rich man” in 5 or 10 years based on franchise propaganda. 

I  got a new advisor two years ago. The guy I had retired at 55 and sold out. His replacement is 50 and has been at it around 25 years. All of his staff is younger than him  

Relativity isn’t on your radar I see. 

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Marriage advise from someone on their third marriage.  Lol. No thanks. 

I didn't see any marriage advice in there, but thanks for the unsolicited personal shots.

And thanks again for the unsolicited personal shots.  You are some piece of work.  FWIW, my brother and I also own 31 rental properties, not that its any of your fucking business.  Thank you for demonstrating what a complete dumb asshole you are.  Try and stick to the subject at hand, which was young people, their phone use and social media, not my personal life, not my professional life, not counting my money, or advice I wasn't offering.  What a complete asshole.  

8 minutes ago, bussman said:

No kidding.  wtf was that all about.  This guy proves to be an even bigger moron day by day, if thats even possible.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn't see any marriage advice in there, but thanks for the unsolicited personal shots.

And thanks again for the unsolicited personal shots.  You are some piece of work.  FWIW, my brother and I also own 31 rental properties, not that its any of your fucking business.  Thank you for demonstrating what a complete dumb asshole you are.  Try and stick to the subject at hand, which was young people, their phone use and social media, not my personal life, not my professional life, not counting my money, or advice I wasn't offering.  What a complete asshole.  

No kidding.  wtf was that all about.  This guy proves to be an even bigger moron day by day, if thats even possible.

He has lots more room to grow, no way he's peaked.

58 minutes ago, bussman said:

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m sorry. What rule did I just break?

personal attacks?  I didn’t realize we stopped doing those.  Or do we only allow unfounded attacks?  Maybe that’s where I went wrong. 

Or is the problem that I took info from one thread and used it in another thread ?  Perhaps you are so brain dead that you can’t remember what you said two days ago. 

Edited by revkevsdi

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol: It wasn't "A business account", it was "MY business account".  And I don't stand in line....at any of my banks.  I can see how you don't understand this though.  Hey...you got that business checking overdraft protection?  :lmao:

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: It wasn't "A business account", it was "MY business account".  And I don't stand in line....at any of my banks.  I can see how you don't understand this though.  Hey...you got that business checking overdraft protection?  :lmao:

Good for you. Your very own business account.