Check your account email address ×

Keaton Jones video on bullying.

47 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So apparently his mom has said some problematic shit in the recent past and his GoFundMe has been frozen. 

🤔

Par for the course in today’s society. Doesn’t surprise me. Psychopaths everywhere. Including the White House. 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Par for the course in today’s society. Doesn’t surprise me. Psychopaths everywhere. Including the White House. 

And there it is.  It took a bit longer than I expected but, you eventually got there.

6D989D0C-0852-4AFF-A875-1664A979CFA2.jpeg

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Uh huh....they’ve gone from young boys to young girls. All in the name of Jesus!!!!

Well, at least the gender makes sense.  Wait....who got caught being a pedo?  I haven’t watched CNN and Maddow isn’t on yet.

19 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"Powerful message" indeed.  Sad.  This boy needs a father figure in his life.  A man.....and not one with gender confusion issues teaching how to "rise above it" and turn the other cheek because "violence is not the answer".  Also, the clowns on the other side need to find somebody that can give them a real fight instead of picking low hanging fruit and being a bunch of pussies who think they are bad asses.

Hey wow, I'm so shocked you defended a kid who turned out to be a pussy and an asshole 😂 

Fucking grade a dunce.

Why would anyone be surprised?   It is what we do with people who find themselves in the spotlight intentionally or unintentionally. Dig for dirt on them, if they hold different views, or voted for another party, we take to the internet to smear them.

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Hey wow, I'm so shocked you defended a kid who turned out to be a pussy and an asshole 😂 

Fucking grade a dunce.

Again....wut?

You are trying to chase me again. You still fail to realize that I’m sprinting.....and you don’t have any feet.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/11/2017 at 6:16 AM, Zambroski said:

I really don't think kids "bully" anymore now than they ever have.  I honestly don't remember a whole lot of bullying in school.  But I remember a lot of fighting.  That's probably why I don't remember a lot of bullying.  Adults teaching children to try and handle issues like adults is absurd.  Sometimes a good punch in the face is what we all may need to deliver or receive sometimes...even as adults.  It's instant education and training.  Oh yeah....but we should strive to be above all that.  What's our children's suicide rate now?  Our societies rate? 

Watching my child going through her education and having to head up to the school on several occasions to "handle" situations has been an amazing journey of watching the fuckery in which our whole system now operates under.  Astounding idiocy from "educators".  Impressive really. Multiple "counselors" on staff!!!!  :lmao:

I disagree because now they can bully from a distance thru social media.   Its easier being cruel behind a keypad than it is in person.  Plenty said on here that I highly doubt people would say to someone's face.   I'm not calling what goes on here bullying just comparing the ease of spouting off from behind a keyboard or keypad.  

Parents often don't address it and I'm not talking about the kids bullied but those that do it.   I constantly talked to my kids about it and sticking up for those that were improperly treated.  There would have been serious hell to pay in my home if any of my kids were bullying.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I disagree because now they can bully from a distance thru social media.   Its easier being cruel behind a keypad than it is in person.  Plenty said on here that I highly doubt people would say to someone's face.   I'm not calling what goes on here bullying just comparing the ease of spouting off from behind a keyboard or keypad.  

Yeah...I tend to forget about social media when thinking back on "olden times'.  I think I readdressed it in a few posts later.

BOLD:  I KNOW that is true.

3 hours ago, MiSledder said:

I read the gofundme was not started by the parent or any relative, some scum scammer used this to make some money so gofundme froze it, shame on all you guys for blaming the kid and believing a bitter pothead

The mother is a fucking Confederate, dipshit.

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

oh noes shes got a confederate flag cause she's proud of her southern roots,  lets string her up and call her a racist POS,  SMH

She's a goddamned racist and her little shit bird was probably bullying some minority and got corrected, then tried to claim he was bullied.