Check your account email address ×

Hey guys, new here.

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Backcountrypow said:

Anyone live in the Hunter NY area looking for a riding buddy?

There is a guy by the name of Willy Blower in Jersey that would love to ride you. :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Backcountrypow said:

Welcome to the shit show! I am from Auburn and ride in the Lake George area a lot, we also have a few from the Syracuse area and one from Red Creek area (or there abouts I think) and one from Plattsburgh area as well. 

I think I covered all the NYer's in the asylum.  :bc:

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Welcome to the shit show! I am from Auburn and ride in the Lake George area a lot, we also have a few from the Syracuse area and one from Red Creek area (or there abouts I think) and one from Plattsburgh area as well. 

I think I covered all the NYer's in the asylum.  :bc:

don't insult me by saying I am from Red Creek area damn you LOL

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is a guy by the name of Willy Blower in Jersey that would love to ride you. :lol:

This is a prime example of the fact that my sexuality is brought up in threads that I'm not in and have nothing to do with, but I'm not going to be an asshole and chase a new guy away arguing with you about that in here. So if you want to discuss my sexuality how about you come on over to a more appropriate thread to do so in, I believe comments like this have derailed a couple of them already. Let's leave this one for saying hello.

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

As long as he has a good personality.  :lol:  

Come one now, I have standards, it's just that what's in their pants isn't one of them :lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I feel as though WilBer is gong to be along shortly,  and he’s bringing his wrathy grapes with him.  You’ll all pay!!!!!!

Hi, it's me WB. I'm just gonna say we should stick to saying hi to this user in my next post, maybe a little something about about myself and the site, and not let you guys derail this new user's welcome thread. If you're in the mood for my wrathy grapes they'll be over in a more appropriate thread :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Backcountrypow said:

I ride up in Old Forge, drive right through the Catskills on my way from Jersey but I don't get to ride as often as I'd like these days. Welcome to FS!

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He's not really gay, is he? :dunno:

Shhhh, we don't get new users all the time, don't scare them off by letting them know I'm here! Honestly though, bisexual, gay, what does it matter? I'm WildBoer and I'll gladly discuss this further in "Where are Slinger and Snowrider?" Where this discussion is already being had.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I ride up in Old Forge, drive right through the Catskills on my way from Jersey but I don't get to ride as often as I'd like these days. Welcome to FS!

Shhhh, we don't get new users all the time, don't scare them off by letting them know I'm here! Honestly though, bisexual, gay, what does it matter? I'm WildBoer and I'll gladly discuss this further in "Where are Slinger and Snowrider?" Where this discussion is already being had.

I thought you were kidding.  But yea, what does it matter :dunno:

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

This is a prime example of the fact that my sexuality is brought up in threads that I'm not in and have nothing to do with, but I'm not going to be an asshole and chase a new guy away arguing with you about that in here. So if you want to discuss my sexuality how about you come on over to a more appropriate thread to do so in, I believe comments like this have derailed a couple of them already. Let's leave this one for saying hello.

Come one now, I have standards, it's just that what's in their pants isn't one of them :lol:

Hi, it's me WB. I'm just gonna say we should stick to saying hi to this user in my next post, maybe a little something about about myself and the site, and not let you guys derail this new user's welcome thread. If you're in the mood for my wrathy grapes they'll be over in a more appropriate thread :thumbsup:

It was a pretty good one though....

Neal

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It was a pretty good one though....

Neal

I know, I guess I should go back and like the posts to clarify I got the joke. My response to Jimmy was a bit of a set up so no one would blame me for bringing the topic up when I suggested we keep that topic in another thread.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

All of us were new at one time....

this place isn't for everyone, but once you figure out who all the assholes are you'll be fine :lol:

I think I spent the first hour laughing my ass off!!!  Took me a bit to get myself together enough to even post shit.  I'd NEVER seen anything like this place before.  SHOCKING!  And funny as fuck!  I mean, even now, look at some of these post titles!!  It still makes me laugh.  I feel like my online life had such a void..I just never knew it before FS v.2.  I have almost no regrets in life...but not being part of the epic FS v.1 is one of them. 

God...I'm kinda pathetic.  :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think I spent the first hour laughing my ass off!!!  Took me a bit to get myself together enough to even post shit.  I'd NEVER seen anything like this place before.  SHOCKING!  And funny as fuck!  I mean, even now, look at some of these post titles!!  It still makes me laugh.  I feel like my online life had such a void..I just never knew it before FS v.2.  I have almost no regrets in life...but not being part of the epic FS v.1 is one of them. 

God...I'm kinda pathetic.  :lol:

Kinda? :lol: 

• Haha 1