Check your account email address ×

One of my favorite Rob moments

Jet

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

I remember someone posted a shot of the new skidoo xp probably a month or 2 before we were supposed to see it. Doo tried to get him to take it down and he told them to kindly fuck off. :lol: 

We were the original wikileaks :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ckf said:

I always liked the stories about his brother in law. The pizza one was a riot. His BIL wanted to save money by buying a small pizza. He told Rob it would be just as much for each of them as long as they would agree to cut it in 8 pieces instead of 6 like they usually did with their small pizzas  :lol: 

:lol:

Reminded me of this :lmao:

8 hours ago, Edmo said:

I remember someone posted a shot of the new skidoo xp probably a month or 2 before we were supposed to see it. Doo tried to get him to take it down and he told them to kindly fuck off. :lol: 

Hahaha. That was just over 10 years ago now.  Remember it like it was yesterday.  I immediately posted the picture over on the DooTalk 440 Racer forum and got a stern warning from both Bobadoo and Craig.  The denial from Doo insiders that those were pictures of the new XP were through the roof.  What fun times.  

RIP rob.  You wll never be forgotten.  Least not for a long time.  :bc: 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. That was just over 10 years ago now.  Remember it like it was yesterday.  I immediately posted the picture over on the DooTalk 440 Racer forum and got a stern warning from both Bobadoo and Craig.  The denial from Doo insiders that those were pictures of the new XP were through the roof.  What fun times.  

RIP rob.  You wll never be forgotten.  Least not for a long time.  :bc: 

I think Bob's dead now too.

HCS meltdow was awesome.  If I remember correctly there was a CM "only forum" and that's where CM's went and the rest was turned off for a bit....

F7bens suspension :lol:

CM's use of characters like Barney, Santa, Jesus,  etc  :lol: 

Huzy and Rob going at it at warp speed about Don's Hummer and plates  :lol: 

There are so many great times we had throughout the years.  The best is meeting people I consider awesome friends as a result of his website's.  :bc:    Truly GREAT friends for both me and Drew  :bc: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I think Bob's dead now too.

Yep, I read that.  RIP Bobadoo.  

2 minutes ago, jammin said:

HCS meltdow was awesome.  If I remember correctly there was a CM "only forum" and that's where CM's went and the rest was turned off for a bit....

F7bens suspension :lol:

CM's use of characters like Barney, Santa, Jesus,  etc  :lol: 

Huzy and Rob going at it at warp speed about Don's Hummer and plates  :lol: 

There are so many great times we had throughout the years.  The best is meeting people I consider awesome friends as a result of his website's.  :bc:    Truly GREAT friends for both me and Drew  :bc: 

For sure.  These forums rob created sure have brought lots of different people together.  Pretty incredible really.  :bc: 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep, I read that.  RIP Bobadoo.  

For sure.  These forums rob created sure have brought lots of different people together.  Pretty incredible really.  :bc: 

When I moved to shitcago 10 years ago I put a post up in the Illinois forum - got some good advice, and met some new friends I still ride with today. Kinda cool when I think back at all the people I’ve met thru HCS. :bc: 

• Like 1