Check your account email address ×

Arizona GOP Rep. Trent Franks to resign following sexual harassment claim

28 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

As soon as you admit you’re a pathological liar?

You're almost all pathological liars!!! A shit ton of you fucks criticize the MSM at the same time you're hypocritically employing the same tactics they are. You an MC are prime fucking examples of that and it's exactly why you hate each other. You're both more interested in the psychological comfort of vilifying your enemies than you are with putting in the time and effort to work out your differences. You guys could really learn from each other but you both cop out and resort to personal insults because you're not willing to put in the effort to actually listen to each other. It's the reason talking about important issues with either of you is pointless... You're both partisan hacks getting off on insulting each other instead of sacking up and adressing the issue you disagree on. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You're almost all pathological liars!!! A shit ton of you fucks criticize the MSM at the same time you're hypocritically employing the same tactics they are. You an MC are prime fucking examples of that and it's exactly why you hate each other. You're both more interested in the psychological comfort of vilifying your enemies than you are with putting in the time and effort to work out your differences. You guys could really learn from each other but you both cop out and resort to personal insults because you're not willing to put in the effort to actually listen to each other. It's the reason talking about important issues with either of you is pointless... You're both partisan hacks getting off on insulting each other instead of sacking up and adressing the issue you disagree on. 

I don’t hate anyone, it takes too much effort as for learning from MC?  Naw, I don’t want to learn how to be a complete liar, hypocrite and self absorbed asshole 👍

for,the record, is didn’t vote for Trump, I voted against Shrillery.

Edited by Sleepr2

8 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I don’t hate anyone, it takes too much effort as for learning from MC?  Naw, I don’t want to learn how to be a complete liar, hypocrite and self absorbed asshole 👍

for,the record, is didn’t vote for Trump, I voted against Shrillery.

For the record you're one of the few users I view as a lost cause, you've never had the self awareness to question your own beliefs or the conviction to learn. You're just here for the conservative circlejerk.  As for not being able to learn from MC because you vehemently disagree with him, I'm trying to tell you that vehement disagreement is something to learn from. I'm not just here for the fun of the argument, listening to what you guys have to say and parsing through our disagreements is like a form of opposition research in my mind. I poke you guys to see how you respond in order to learn how to invoke the responses I'm looking for... This place is like a science experiment where we yell at each other to both gain insight about our own views and the views of our opponents. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Spot on.

Neal

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Oh shit... 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well the whole thread is against trump so not sure what you are getting at with another thread “ruined” with a Trump basher...

I thought the first post was about Rep Trent Franks?  I guess I was mistaken.

9 hours ago, Wildboer said:

For the record you're one of the few users I view as a lost cause, you've never had the self awareness to question your own beliefs or the conviction to learn. You're just here for the conservative circlejerk.  As for not being able to learn from MC because you vehemently disagree with him, I'm trying to tell you that vehement disagreement is something to learn from. I'm not just here for the fun of the argument, listening to what you guys have to say and parsing through our disagreements is like a form of opposition research in my mind. I poke you guys to see how you respond in order to learn how to invoke the responses I'm looking for... This place is like a science experiment where we yell at each other to both gain insight about our own views and the views of our opponents. 

awwww, the young!un is triggered , I hassle MC because not only is he a pathological liar, he’s a hypocrite too boot, it’s obvious that  your  political ideology comes straight from your sexual preferences.

as for “poking anyone to to see the response? Try not to emulate Snow bevis  he couldn’t “move the needle “ either 

Edited by Sleepr2

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Wildboer said:

But you do?  :lol:  

You start off all high and mighty "lets learn from one another" then admit you are here simply to stir the pot.  

25 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

awwww, the young!un is triggered , I hassle MC because not only is he a pathological liar, he’s a hypocrite too boot, it’s obvious that  your  political ideology comes straight from your sexual preferences.

as for “poking anyone to to see the response? Try not to emulate Snow bevis  he couldn’t “move the needle “ either 

What a stupid fucking post. Wildboer will have a debate with anyone. 100% of your posts are right wing MC, so you should clearly buy a mirror...

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well the whole thread is against trump so not sure what you are getting at with another thread “ruined” with a Trump basher...

Maybe Trent Franks resignation is a GOP ploy to take the moral high ground in light of the POTUS endorsing a pedo :lol: