Check your account email address ×

Arizona GOP Rep. Trent Franks to resign following sexual harassment claim

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It was a phrase on the home page of HCS, Rob at the time was running huge miles at time 9K, 10K mile seasons for fun. Below is a link to the old HCS home page.

https://web.archive.org/web/20020808083319/http://www.robertlyonsphotography.com:80/snowmobiling/2002_trip_photos.htm

If I had a 9-5 I'd be pulling 9/10k mile seasons with my dad, but with the bar schedule I'm lucky to squeeze in 1k in recent years. I think I managed to hit 3/4k one year back in high school. One day I'll have enough time to hit 10k in a season, I refuse to kick the bucket until I've scratched that one off my list. 

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

awwww, the young!un is triggered , I hassle MC because not only is he a pathological liar, he’s a hypocrite too boot, it’s obvious that  your  political ideology comes straight from your sexual preferences.

as for “poking anyone to to see the response? Try not to emulate Snow bevis  he couldn’t “move the needle “ either 

I'm so glad you brought up being triggered because it's precisely what I'm trying to explain to you and @Mainecat right now. Calling someone triggered and writing them off is a cop out. Sure, they're triggered, but you're a god damn liar if you say you haven't been triggered many times yourself. Shouting "triggered" and deciding your opponent is an idiot brings any kind of discussion to a grinding halt. If you're sick of being called racist or sexist or whateverist don't shout triggered and give up, calmly teach the other person you're not a racist. Explain to them that calling you a racist is the same thing as you calling them triggered. There's way more to learn on that end of the discussion than there is by yelling convenient labels at each other.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

But you do?  :lol:  

You start off all high and mighty "lets learn from one another" then admit you are here simply to stir the pot.  

The two actions go hand and hand, you gotta stir the pot to get the action going. After that you tone it down, be diligent in staying on topic, and make damn sure you don't get triggered. An SJW called you a racist? Don't get triggered, try to understand why they perceived racism and try to teach them that you are not a racist. I mean you have to pick your battles because it's time consuming, but it works.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

If I had a 9-5 I'd be pulling 9/10k mile seasons with my dad, but with the bar schedule I'm lucky to squeeze in 1k in recent years. I think I managed to hit 3/4k one year back in high school. One day I'll have enough time to hit 10k in a season, I refuse to kick the bucket until I've scratched that one off my list. 

My top seasons are 2001 at 6600 miles and 2002 at 5800 miles, which was a lot of saddlebag miles and a lot of good snow close by where I could tow an hour or two and go on a Saturday and Sunday. I generally hit about 4000 a year but last year was real weak at 2800, hopefully I will get back on track this year.

6 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It's a correct story.  Everyone sees it.  Your comments are level with MC's for value.  It you want to improve that station you need to be introspective, as metrobeard suggests.

Neal

You being the fool,that has never admitted being wrong , by the way whelsher you,still owne me fifty bucks ,, not that a pathetic know it all  like you

has ever admitted being wrong, 👍

Edited by Sleepr2

4 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I'm so glad you brought up being triggered because it's precisely what I'm trying to explain to you and @Mainecat right now. Calling someone triggered and writing them off is a cop out. Sure, they're triggered, but you're a god damn liar if you say you haven't been triggered many times yourself. Shouting "triggered" and deciding your opponent is an idiot brings any kind of discussion to a grinding halt. If you're sick of being called racist or sexist or whateverist don't shout triggered and give up, calmly teach the other person you're not a racist. Explain to them that calling you a racist is the same thing as you calling them triggered. There's way more to learn on that end of the discussion than there is by yelling convenient labels at each other.

The two actions go hand and hand, you gotta stir the pot to get the action going. After that you tone it down, be diligent in staying on topic, and make damn sure you don't get triggered. An SJW called you a racist? Don't get triggered, try to understand why they perceived racism and try to teach them that you are not a racist. I mean you have to pick your battles because it's time consuming, but it works.

Face it , you’re begging for attention  typical of a  “ look at me”  Liberals stuent begging  for validation, 

Edited by Sleepr2

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Face it , you’re begging for attention  typical of a  “ look at me”  Liberals stuent begging  for validation, 

And you add nothing to the forum but attacking the left. You find a post in which you don’t attack the left or a member yet?