Check your account email address ×

Who is the biggest piece of shit on FS????

ckf

• Gold Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

From where, your over-stuffed couch??? Pew, pew, pew!!! 

From either my front lawn, which ends at the shore of the lake, or on my hunting clubs property.  :bc:

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

From either my front lawn, which ends at the shore of the lake, or on my hunting clubs property.  :bc:

Oh yeah, from the fuckin' shorefront!! LMAO!! No other houses around, no NY state laws about discharge distance from residences?? What a bunch of bullshit you sling POGO!! 

Hunting club!!! LMAO!! Yeah, a hunting game on your computer!! LMAO! 

What a fuckin' homo!! OMG!! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

21 minutes ago, Legend said:

Listen here you sumbitch. Im gonna tell you this and Im gonna tell you this only once! You let @awful knawful or what the fuck ever his name is alone in the meme thread! If you want him to butt fuck you and @Kev144 in another thread, or behind subway or who fuckin knows where, then have at it. But you leave him the fuck alone in the meme thread.

This is the last motherfuckin time Im gonna tell you this! You got it, bitch? If I have to hire Magnum muthafuckin PI to find you, I will do it. And I will fist fight the fuck outta you until you beg for forgiveness. I dont give a fuck if @awful knawful is queer as a $3 dollar bill ya'll, he posts some gawddamn muthafuckin good meme's. And they're not faggy ones either.

@polaris550 this is your last warning! Dont fuck wit me. I will show you chainsaws and woodpiles that will blow your mind!!!111!!

thank you for your cooperation!!!111!!!!!!

Get bent Slapper. You and your WILD THANG, are as gay as AWFUL and his butt-fucking buddy 800 FAGGON. :bullshit:

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Oh yeah, from the fuckin' shorefront!! LMAO!! No other houses around, no NY state laws about discharge distance from residences?? What a bunch of bullshit you sling POGO!! 

Hunting club!!! LMAO!! Yeah, a hunting game on your computer!! LMAO! 

What a fuckin' homo!! OMG!! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Sure there's houses around, my neighbor, a retired NYSP Officer is going to put out a blind this year. I will likely hunt from that with him.  Its a freakin honey hole in front of my house!  :bc:

And yeah I am a member of a hunting club and my family also has land bordering Bear Swamp State forest.  :bc:

11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

OK, whaddya' got for a gun? 

What load do ya' shoot?

What's your choke number?

How many ounces ya' shootin'?

What barrel length?

Hurry up and answer, Choker!!

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Get bent Slapper. You and your WILD THANG, are as gay as AWFUL and his butt-fucking buddy 800 FAGGON. :bullshit:

I will Husquvarna yer ass into next week you little weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!

stihl too....

Sure there's houses around, my neighbor, a retired NYSP Officer is going to put out a blind this year. I will likely hunt from that with him.  Its a freakin honey hole in front of my house!  :bc:

And yeah I am a member of a hunting club and my family also has land bordering Bear Swamp State forest.  :bc:

Ya' can't hunt in a residential zone, you freakin' weirdo!!!

• Gold Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

OK, whaddya' got for a gun? 

What load do ya' shoot?

What's your choke number?

How many ounces ya' shootin'?

What barrel length?

Hurry up and answer, Choker!!

Remington 11-87 28" and a Winchester SX-3 28".

Right now I have Kent Fast Steel

both guns have the  full choke tube screwed in.

1 minute ago, Legend said:

I will Husquvarna yer ass into next week you little weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!

stihl too....

If I know you're coming, I'll have a new 880 Magnum waitin' with a 48" bar, ta' blast ya' off the woodpile!!!

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Ya' can't hunt in a residential zone, you freakin' weirdo!!!

I can legally hunt in front of my house as long as I shoot out over the lake. SBYL.

I can legally hunt in front of my house as long as I shoot out over the lake. SBYL.

The only thing you shoot is rubber ducks in your tub, POGO. 

Where's the pics, Uncle Si Robertson????? 

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Get bent, go pay your rent!!  That big Stihl will eat the Husky alive!! 

Hotdamn son, I seen them woodpiles, cant that stihl cut anything bigger???

Or do you just enjoy cutting brush round them parts???

6 minutes ago, Legend said:

Hotdamn son, I seen them woodpiles, cant that stihl cut anything bigger???

Or do you just enjoy cutting brush round them parts???

The biggest saw I got right now is a Jonny Red  2186. I can't keep up with this place, too many trees, too much deadfall. 

TODAY was the first day all year, that I had to myself, no repairs, no raking, no downed fucking trees. I went hunting. I'm going tomorrow again. YAY!!!

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

The biggest saw I got right now is a Jonny Red  2186. I can't keep up with this place, too many trees, too much deadfall. 

TODAY was the first day all year, that I had to myself, no repairs, no raking, no downed fucking trees. I went hunting. I'm going tomorrow again. YAY!!!

Let the poor boy post in the meme thread without interruption. He drives a fuckin dodge fer chrissakes....

You can fuck wit him everywhere else.

10 minutes ago, Legend said:

Let the poor boy post in the meme thread without interruption. He drives a fuckin dodge fer chrissakes....

You can fuck wit him everywhere else.

A DODGE!!! Holy shit, let's pity the poor bastid!!! No wonder he's a faggot, he drives a Dodge!!!