Check your account email address ×

Who is the biggest piece of shit on FS????

ckf

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Come on! You seriously contact a private investigator to find out who 800Dragon is?  :lol:  WTF dude!

Ahhhh yeeeeah. $1500.00. About 5 or 6 years ago. Fuck I got so much money now, maybe I will hire him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Can you imagine being the PI. :lol:

Why, what the fuck do you think PIs do? 

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Come on! You seriously contact a private investigator to find out who 800Dragon is?  :lol:  WTF dude!

Actually, I contacted THREE of them, I just remembered. The other two said they could NOT track him down.  True story.  

Just now, polaris550 said:

Ahhhh yeeeeah. $1500.00. About 5 or 6 years ago. Fuck I got so much money now, maybe I will hire him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I contacted THREE of them, I just remembered. The other two said they could NOT track him down.  True story.  

What did you tell the PI's?

• Gold Member

Dude! It's some guy on a web forum talking shit. You dont hire a PI for $1500 to find some guy on a web forum who talks shit!  :lol:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

What did you tell the PI's?

I wonder if he told the PI to ignore the pics of the creepy looking old guy in shit stained tighty whities and a gimp mask?  :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Dude! It's some guy on a web forum talking shit. You dont hire a PI for $1500 to find some guy on a web forum who talks shit!  :lol:

Some day, if and when  when I have identified him, I'll tell FREEDOMSLEDDERNATION why I really want to find out who he is.  Out of 9500 people, there's only one mother-fuckin' faggot I want identified. 

• Gold Member

Some day, if and when  when I have identified him, I'll tell FREEDOMSLEDDERNATION why I really want to find out who he is.  Out of 9500 people, there's only one mother-fuckin' faggot I want identified. 

Tell us all why.

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I wonder if he told the PI to ignore the pics of the creepy looking old guy in shit stained tighty whities and a gimp mask?  :lol: 

You think that's funny? 

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Did he tell you to seek help immediately?

I would have paid the $1500.00 but I know he could not find him. You can only get the IP Address owner, through a court order. 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

I would have paid the $1500.00 but I know he could not find him. You can only get the IP Address owner, through a court order. 

What if he had a rolling ip?

4 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Hey, I honored the truce you and I had. Your faggot pals are the ones that violated it. Don't worry, you can still fuck Awful up his meme-ass. Just be sure to give him the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bigfinger:  GET BENT FAGGOT, GO PAY YOUR RENT!!!! :bigfinger:

Listen here you sumbitch. Im gonna tell you this and Im gonna tell you this only once! You let @awful knawful or what the fuck ever his name is alone in the meme thread! If you want him to butt fuck you and @Kev144 in another thread, or behind subway or who fuckin knows where, then have at it. But you leave him the fuck alone in the meme thread.

This is the last motherfuckin time Im gonna tell you this! You got it, bitch? If I have to hire Magnum muthafuckin PI to find you, I will do it. And I will fist fight the fuck outta you until you beg for forgiveness. I dont give a fuck if @awful knawful is queer as a $3 dollar bill ya'll, he posts some gawddamn muthafuckin good meme's. And they're not faggy ones either.

@polaris550 this is your last warning! Dont fuck wit me. I will show you chainsaws and woodpiles that will blow your mind!!!111!!

thank you for your cooperation!!!111!!!!!!

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Listen here you sumbitch. Im gonna tell you this and Im gonna tell you this only once! You let @awful knawful or what the fuck ever his name is alone in the meme thread! If you want him to butt fuck you and @Kev144 in another thread, or behind subway or who fuckin knows where, then have at it. But you leave him the fuck alone in the meme thread.

This is the last motherfuckin time Im gonna tell you this! You got it, bitch? If I have to hire Magnum muthafuckin PI to find you, I will do it. And I will fist fight the fuck outta you until you beg for forgiveness. I dont give a fuck if @awful knawful is queer as a $3 dollar bill ya'll, he posts some gawddamn muthafuckin good meme's. And they're not faggy ones either.

@polaris550 this is your last warning! Dont fuck wit me. I will show you chainsaws and woodpiles that will blow your mind!!!111!!

thank you for your cooperation!!!111!!!!!!

Legend for president. :bc:  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So how much do you want to ID 800Dragon. I’m sure we could help znotty raise the funds. 

The entertainment would be GOLD. :lol: 

He lives near london in Ontario. All his info is on hcs.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

No, thats a legit question... so whats the answer?

The answer if you must know, Crash, is the mask is not a fuckin' mask, you depraved homo-sapien, it's a CABELA'S FLEECE BALACLAVA , IN MOSSY OAK BREAK-UP, you non-hunting, couch buzzard!! 

The Hanes 38s were not stained, those were the onions showing through, you JOHN WAYNE KIVALO-lookin' bitch!!  Catch any kids today, POGO????PC280052.thumb.JPG.16cae05b32703794c284f183f2fe4ecc.JPG  

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

He lives near london in Ontario. All his info is on hcs.

No, it's not. I searched it years back, all of it. He has NEVER given out an identifier. 

The site owners could probably give some info on him, but Rob never did. I don't think CKF or SSFB would either. 

I would go as high as $750.00 for his confirmed, verified ID. 

No, it's not. I searched it years back, all of it. He has NEVER given out an identifier. 

The site owners could probably give some info on him, but Rob never did. I don't think CKF or SSFB would either. 

I would go as high as $750.00 for his confirmed, verified ID. 

Send me the money..i will set you up.