Check your account email address ×

Who is the biggest piece of shit on FS????

ckf

I am new to this site i really thought it was a sled site ? What is with this dude and his fetish of gay sex ? He ruins topics dailey for such a rich person wtf gives ? He most certainly loves cock !! 

15 minutes ago, The One said:

I am new to this site i really thought it was a sled site ? What is with this dude and his fetish of gay sex ? He ruins topics dailey for such a rich person wtf gives ? He most certainly loves cock !! 

For a newbie you sure caught on quick!

This is a bitch fest site under disguise as a sled site.

Just now, awful knawful said:

For a newbie you sure caught on quick!

This is a bitch fest site under disguise as a sled site.

Sledders aren't gay , he sure the hell is why is he even on a sled site ?

26 minutes ago, The One said:

Sledders aren't gay , he sure the hell is why is he even on a sled site ?

There are a lot of non sledding faggots on this site.  I don't know why they come here probably boring home life.  

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

There are a lot of non sledding faggots on this site.  I don't know why they come here probably boring home life.  

This guy is overboard homo come on it's sad ,this is a sled site not a queer site 

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

A lot more members here.  I'd say 60% here don't sled.  

No way that's dumb , why does a 70 something homo want to be on a sled site and be a non sledder ?

30 minutes ago, The One said:

No way that's dumb , why does a 70 something homo want to be on a sled site and be a non sledder ?

You got a broad? Is she cute? Nice tits, ass, flat stomach? Tell me where you live, and I'll show you who's a homo, ya' fuckin' fudge-packin' queer-bait. When I'm pounding her ass doggy-style, pulling her hair, and calling her a dirty whore, don't blame me!!! 

The one. Yeah you're THE ONE alright, THE FAGGONE!! 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

You got a broad? Is she cute? Nice tits, ass, flat stomach? Tell me where you live, and I'll show you who's a homo, ya' fuckin' fudge-packin' queer-bait. When I'm pounding her ass doggy-style, pulling her hair, and calling her a dirty whore, don't blame me!!! 

You aint no welcoming committee, now leave our new member alone, you demented old faggot!!! Go clean your cardboard box house before some other hobo claims squatters rights!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I am 17 years old you sick prick ! Don't hit on me 

• Like 1

Just now, Kivalo said:

You aint no welcoming committee, now leave our new member alone, you demented old faggot!!! Go clean your cardboard box house before some other hobo claims squatters rights!

He's just another 800 Faggon dupe. I seen him coming way down the road. Faggots can't hide their faggottry. 

2 minutes ago, The One said:

I am 17 years old you sick prick ! Don't hit on me 

HE IS A VERY SICK MAN WATCH OUT WAS BUSTED YRS AGO DIDDLING AND GOT FIRED ! HE POSTED PICS OF YOUNG BOYS AND GIRLS AND WAS BANNED FROM FS THE FIRST TIME !!! BELIEVE ME THAT IS A FACT ! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 800 Dragon said:

HE IS A VERY SICK MAN WATCH OUT WAS BUSTED YRS AGO DIDDLING AND GOT FIRED ! HE POSTED PICS OF YOUNG BOYS AND GIRLS AND WAS BANNED FROM FS THE FIRST TIME !!! BELIEVE ME THAT IS A FACT ! 

I am out of here didn't realize this was a gay site

Just now, 800 Dragon said:

Hey FAGGON, tell everybody here how you fucked over Rob, by telling me he posted dirty pics on my profile, causing me to write him about a lawyer. After that he burned the site down. Go ahead, FAGGOT, tell everybody what a ball-lickin' faggot you are!!

• Gold Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

STFU, you duck-jacking, boat-crashin', no sled, walkin' down the street bitch!!   

I got a sled you stupid faggot! I got two of 'em. 

Way to go you demented old shitbag! You ran off a new member with your gay talk!