Check your account email address ×

Who is the biggest piece of shit on FS????

ckf

9 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

How the fuck did he fuck over Rob?

Cause you're a retard and had to get a lawyer over some shit on the internet?

That makes you a retard and whiney little bitch!

Typical mall cop behaviour!!!!

He fucked Rob over by telling MZN on Snowest Pm, that Rob was posting dirty gay pics on his profile page, AFTER ROB BOOTED HIM. Therefore MZN could not fight back, and he tried to contact Rob on facebook to resolve it, but Rob would not answer. That left MZN no alternative but to write Rob at his home, which he did. 

800 Dragon, NEVER EXPECTED Rob to pass away!! 

800 Dragon fucked Rob over, just before he died by getting ROB involved in this bullshit. CKF said ROB NEVAH posted those dirty pics, it was ALL 800 DRAGON'S DOING!!!

800 Dragon fucked Rob over, just before Rob died!! He LIED about Rob posting dirty pics on MZN'S profile page. Rob NEVAH did it!! 

800 DRAGON fucked Rob over...big time!!

43 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

He fucked Rob over by telling MZN on Snowest Pm, that Rob was posting dirty gay pics on his profile page, AFTER ROB BOOTED HIM. Therefore MZN could not fight back, and he tried to contact Rob on facebook to resolve it, but Rob would not answer. That left MZN no alternative but to write Rob at his home, which he did. 

800 Dragon, NEVER EXPECTED Rob to pass away!! 

800 Dragon fucked Rob over, just before he died by getting ROB involved in this bullshit. CKF said ROB NEVAH posted those dirty pics, it was ALL 800 DRAGON'S DOING!!!

800 Dragon fucked Rob over, just before Rob died!! He LIED about Rob posting dirty pics on MZN'S profile page. Rob NEVAH did it!! 

800 DRAGON fucked Rob over...big time!!

You've lied about everything  that comes out of your homo mouth?!

Speaks volumes on a person speaking of a peraom that has passed away,if i owned the site i would life time ban a member such as fan cold 550 polaris what a kbob 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Yeah, and I shoot deer in my neighbor's back yard!!  

DUCK HUNTING IN HIS FRONT YARD !!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Listen you cock gobbling faggot! My front yard is outstanding duck murdering grounds. Now go brag about getting 98.5 on a test designed for a 10 year old!  :lol:

43 minutes ago, The One said:

Speaks volumes on a person speaking of a peraom that has passed away,if i owned the site i would life time ban a member such as fan cold 550 polaris what a kbob 

To some degree Rob bore some responsibility in this because he banned the Great MACHZNOT for no just cause. Supposedly he booted MZN because MZN posted pics of onions in his Hanes 38s. If you look at this site what MZN posted paled in comparison to the faggottry posted  on FS1 and FS 2. I believe ROB hated MZN because MZN does not like dogs, and Rob was crazy about his dog Fendi. Rob used to buy the dog expensive cuts of meat meant forHUMANS. 

It ALWAYS comes back to the COMMON DENOMINATOR.....................800 DRAGON!!! 

All the bullshit comes back to 800 DRAGON!!!!

Always..........800 Dragon is involved. 

FS1, and FS2, the common denominator is 800 Dragon, and his dupes!!!

58 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I'e told your butt buddy before. No pics from work for him. He doesn't listen so well!

He must be the deaf part of your dear & dumb duo!

You don't work at Avcell, you lying fuck faggot!! 

50 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Fucking perv started a thread on how hot 14 year old Rainy Brown was looking!

Still grasping for traction on that one, aren't ya' faggot-face? 

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

To some degree Rob bore some responsibility in this because he banned the Great MACHZNOT for no just cause. Supposedly he booted MZN because MZN posted pics of onions in his Hanes 38s. If you look at this site what MZN posted paled in comparison to the faggottry posted  on FS1 and FS 2. I believe ROB hated MZN because MZN does not like dogs, and Rob was crazy about his dog Fendi. Rob used to buy the dog expensive cuts of meat meant forHUMANS. 

It ALWAYS comes back to the COMMON DENOMINATOR.....................800 DRAGON!!! 

All the bullshit comes back to 800 DRAGON!!!!

Always..........800 Dragon is involved. 

FS1, and FS2, the common denominator is 800 Dragon, and his dupes!!!

MZN THE SITE DIDDLER !!! BANNED FOR POSTING YOUNG GIRLS AND BOYS !!!! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Listen you cock gobbling faggot! My front yard is outstanding duck murdering grounds. Now go brag about getting 98.5 on a test designed for a 10 year old!  :lol:

What is it Owasco lake? Whereabouts on the lake are ya'? Where should I tell your mother to send the ambulance for your curb-stomped, portly body? 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

ya he just googles pics to post 

Yes, he's been doing it for years!! He creates these personas with dupe accounts and photo-shop images. 

He is a faggot, but he is a computer-savvy faggot. He's still a faggot though. 

I believe he uses proxy IP addresses. 

4 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

MZN THE SITE DIDDLER !!! BANNED FOR POSTING YOUNG GIRLS AND BOYS !!!! 

I never posted anything you faggot. 

You were named the " site-fag " 6 years ago, and you can not change that. It is permanent. Hanlon posted it, and the site agreed. You own it.  

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

What is it Owasco lake? Whereabouts on the lake are ya'? Where should I tell your mother to send the ambulance for your curb-stomped, portly body? 

You aint curb stomping no one you slack jawed bitch!