Check your account email address ×

You are welcome

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

One of my buds has done well with his business and is buying strip malls now. He hates the market and has never invested a penny. More than one way to get there...

They are building homes by the thousands down by me, and nice houses not cracker box cookie cutter shit. There is lots of opportunity here for commercial property. :bc: and currently the business environment is more friendly than Illinois. 

39 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I don't think you could handle tennants with your personality....

You would have a stroke eventually

:lol:

He damn near gets stroked out in here. The real life rental losers would have him in shambles in no time. :lmao:

• Haha 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

He damn near gets stroked out in here. The real life rental losers would have him in shambles in no time. :lmao:

People who are intelligent and have means but always choose the most idiotic ideology to subscribe to piss me off......less fortunate people without brains or means dont really bother me as I dont expect much from them 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

People who are intelligent and have means but always choose the most idiotic ideology to subscribe to piss me off......less fortunate people without brains or means dont really bother me as I dont expect much from them 

Get involved with rental property and you'll be changing your mind really fast. :lmao:

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Get involved with rental property and you'll be changing your mind really fast. :lmao:

I'd hire a property manager and let them deal with it.......BOOM !!!!!11111

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Odd....

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is a kinda perplexing statement from you.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bussman said:

I get the shift from deposited pension funds to 401ks and that it was fraud of salesmanship but while it does take effort you can have a healthy retirement strategy without or with very little 401 savings. 

My dad retired at 50, his 401 was very little of the picture. 

Defined benefit pensions were not sustainable, the math simply didn't work, with everyone kicking the can down the road.  This notion that the government sold anybody anything, or its fraudulent, is ridiculous.  They set up a structure, that is heavily regulated by the way ask me how I know, that allows people to save tax deferred for their own retirement and make it whatever they wanted.  Most plans you can sock away up to 18k a year, and another 5500 in a traditional or roth IRA.  Take advantage of it, it works.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is a kinda perplexing statement from you.  

Why is that??? It makes perfect sense.

Who are you going to be more angry at. The rich banker that steals your retirement....or the poor hungry homeless vagrant that breaks into your garage looking for anything of value?

I'm not justifying either situation....just saying that one of those people deserves far more scorn than the other 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Defined benefit pensions were not sustainable, the math simply didn't work, with everyone kicking the can down the road.  This notion that the government sold anybody anything, or its fraudulent, is ridiculous.  They set up a structure, that is heavily regulated by the way ask me how I know, that allows people to save tax deferred for their own retirement and make it whatever they wanted.  Most plans you can sock away up to 18k a year, and another 5500 in a traditional or roth IRA.  Take advantage of it, it works.  

Some DBP's didnt work.....like chicago. Some worked very well. Like the on my Dad is collecting that is fully funded and wasnt run by corrupt fucks. You are just parroting the line pushed on you by the vampires that want to rape us blind. Fuck that shit

Just now, f7ben said:

Some DBP's didnt work.....like chicago. Some worked very well. Like the on my Dad is collecting that is fully funded and wasnt run by corrupt fucks. You are just parroting the line pushed on you by the vampires that want to rape us blind. Fuck that shit

no one is raping you blind with your 401k plan.  just stop it.  You wanna talk vampires?  Lets talk about public sector unions.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

no one is raping you blind with your 401k plan.  just stop it.  You wanna talk vampires?  Lets talk about public sector unions.

Bullshit.....a fuck ton of people have been raped blind. All those who were robbed by wall street in 2008 should burn washington to the ground. Instead of people being jailed they got a bailout and are back at it again. Add their losses to our deficit and right back in business. Fuck you and fuck them 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bullshit.....a fuck ton of people have been raped blind. All those who were robbed by wall street in 2008 should burn washington to the ground. Instead of people being jailed they got a bailout and are back at it again. Add their losses to our deficit and right back in business. Fuck you and fuck them 

So uninformed.  So delusional.  Wallow in your ignorance.  No skin off my balls angry boy.  Again, you never heard me defend any of the "banksters".

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So uninformed.  So delusional.  Wallow in your ignorance.  No skin off my balls angry boy.  Again, you never heard me defend any of the "banksters".

you defend their system like you are an informed part of it :lol: you are a low level operative spewing bullshit and sucking people in like you have a clue when the next time they will pull the rug is ......hack

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not really that is pretty much what happened and if you look back to before the 1929 crash the market was a deliberate series of booms and busts designed to suck the wealth out of people. The bankers used the busts to buy assets for pennies on the dollar. 

So I kinda agree with Ben, except for the fuck you part. :bc::lol:

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

so many trumpsters have bitched about the elite and establishment winning at the expense of the common man then celebrate Dow milestones gained because corporations will win at the expense of the common man.  :news:

It's just the way things work, and now that tax cut I have been waiting for :fluffy: 

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No it's money i have in savings. Things have been starting to pay off for me pretty good and I've got some cash I want to invest but I'm not feeling very good about putting it in the stock market right before it takes a dump :lol: but that's the neg Nancy in me, I'm always second guessing shit and usually to my detriment. :lol:

I'm looking into an investment for a musical that's moving to Broadway 15K minimum buy in, could be the bomb or a bomb, but if it goes well it will be a money machine and for 15K why not :bc: 

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

They are building homes by the thousands down by me, and nice houses not cracker box cookie cutter shit. There is lots of opportunity here for commercial property. :bc: and currently the business environment is more friendly than Illinois. 

You should have bought some of that commercial RE near me, I told you I was going to be the catalyst for that area. 

2 hours ago, bussman said:

I get the shift from deposited pension funds to 401ks and that it was fraud of salesmanship but while it does take effort you can have a healthy retirement strategy without or with very little 401 savings. 

My dad retired at 50, his 401 was very little of the picture. 

How was it fraud? The investor gets to make the choice of where he or she wants their funds invested in, I have been in a 401 for about 30 years now and through all the ups and downs I could retire very comfortably right now on my 401K.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How was it fraud? The investor gets to make the choice of where he or she wants their funds invested in, I have been in a 401 for about 30 years now and through all the ups and downs I could retire very comfortably right now on my 401K.

because it was sold as what would be a supplemental benefit and then they delivered it in policy form knowing full well it would shift the entire labor force off pensions. They knew damn well the employers would love it and the populace would not save near enough to retire comfortably. More slaves in the end and a less independent american middle class over all 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

not to mention trillions of dollars in savings available to be manipulated by the wall street thieves

but but but Vince has done well so whats the problem :lol: short sighted fucks 

Most people have done very well with those folks you call thieves as have my employees, my advisers are at M/L and the 401K is administered by Ascensus many high quality funds to chose from.

https://www.ascensus.com/CompanySite/RetirementPlanSolutions/RetirementplanServices/Investments/index.htm

38 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Most people have done very well with those folks you call thieves as have my employees, my advisers are at M/L and the 401K is administered by Ascensus many high quality funds to chose from.

https://www.ascensus.com/CompanySite/RetirementPlanSolutions/RetirementplanServices/Investments/index.htm

again.....how about those that planned to retire from 2008-2009 .....that is a pile of people fucked raw by fraud and lawlessness greed graft and corruption and instead of wall street paying for it and serving time they all got golden parachutes funded by the taxpayer. Open your fucking eyes and call a spade a spade you fence rider. You are not part of their side.....you are joe blow scraping up some crumbs.....just a few more crumbs than most

Edited by f7ben

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah because millions of common men and women aren't seeing their 401ks explode to new highs.  Here comes Ben to show us his math acuity and explain how the markets performed so much better under Obama :news: 

great that return on their 40k 401k  is high.  that does what for them when it comes to paying their daily bills:news:

And 40k is overly generous number for the lower middle class who get fucked coming and going.  Trump ran on making things better for the common man,  tax cut means little to them in terms of real dollars but the corporation stifling their pay to drive up profits and offshoring their jobs is getting a super deal from trump and the street loves it

And when trumps terms over we can compare that to what Obamas policies returned which was a 264% on the S&P.  It's a marathon not a sprint as you know.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

great that return on their 40k 401k  is high.  that does what for them when it comes to paying their daily bills:news:

And 40k is overly generous number for the lower middle class who get fucked coming and going.  Trump ran on making things better for the common man,  tax cut means little to them in terms of real dollars but the corporation stifling their pay to drive up profits and offshoring their jobs is getting a super deal from trump and the street loves it

And when trumps terms over we can compare that to what Obamas policies returned which was a 264% on the S&P.  It's a marathon not a sprint as you know.  

thank you for that post......its tough for me to think being I am of average intelligence and all this foam from my mouth is everywhere !!!!!111111