Check your account email address ×

You are welcome

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so many trumpsters have bitched about the elite and establishment winning at the expense of the common man then celebrate Dow milestones gained because corporations will win at the expense of the common man.  :news:

Corporations provide pay to "the common man'.  ALthough...with the successes of the last eight....Gub'ment is doing a fine job of that too!!!!  The difference is the definition of "common" has been knocked down a half dozen grades. 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Corporations provide pay to "the common man'.  ALthough...with the successes of the last eight....Gub'ment is doing a fine job of that too!!!!  The difference is the definition of "common" has been knocked down a half dozen grades. 

iuqshdfpiuhqwdpichpwiehdfcipuwqdhafc .......its one big mouth shit every time you type. Good god man just fucking say what you're obviously handicapped brain is thinking 

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so many trumpsters have bitched about the elite and establishment winning at the expense of the common man then celebrate Dow milestones gained because corporations will win at the expense of the common man.  :news:

Yeah because millions of common men and women aren't seeing their 401ks explode to new highs.  Here comes Ben to show us his math acuity and explain how the markets performed so much better under Obama :news: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Spin that all you want lewzers and nattering nabobs of negativity.  Trump is the driver behind most of it.

Trump better not be lying or he will cost people a ton...Friday was a good example of that.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah because millions of common men and women aren't seeing their 401ks explode to new highs.  Here comes Ben to show us his math acuity and explain how the markets performed so much better under Obama :news: 

You are such an amazing fucking moron.....tell me how all the 401k's treated those who were retirement age right around 2008 .....fucking hack 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

iuqshdfpiuhqwdpichpwiehdfcipuwqdhafc .......its one big mouth shit every time you type. Good god man just fucking say what you're obviously handicapped brain is thinking 

I'm actually thinking you should work on trying to make yourself a top 10% valuable employee during this epic upswing in the economy and then press for a fat raise and maybe a step up in postions.  But I bet that's not what you're thinking.  You're thinking, "SLIT THROATS!!!!!!"

:lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

:goodpost:

The average 401k account value of a 40 year old in the US is under 40k ......yah this DOW is really giving those poor fucks a boost.

More like its lining the pockets of those pulling the strings ...like usual. A woolie wants to brag up the bread crumbs thrown to the peasants and then has the gall to defend slashing medicare and medicade. Fucking POS

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'm actually thinking you should work on trying to make yourself a top 10% valuable employee during this epic upswing in the economy and then press for a fat raise and maybe a step up in postions.  But I bet that's not what you're thinking.  You're thinking, "SLIT THROATS!!!!!!"

:lol:

There is no other hourly position in the company that is compensated higher than I am ......and I work in the most profitable division in the company. I am at the top of the mountain dude and if that mountain wasnt in Indianastan I would happily work my current job to a very early retirement 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is no other hourly position in the company that is compensated higher than I am ......and I work in the most profitable division in the company. I am at the top of the mountain dude and if that mountain wasnt in Indianastan I would happily work my current job to a very early retirement 

Then what are you constantly complaining about if you are so happy?  

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It is a good point. Trump goes down for obstruction or collusion and that fucker is going the other way fast. 

thats what happens when valuations are based on hope and hype .....and that is how they make bagholders out of us

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It is a good point. Trump goes down for obstruction or collusion and that fucker is going the other way fast. 

No it's not.  The market will react to make billions in a "scare tactic" but the pro-business momentum is already in place.

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Trump better not be lying or he will cost people a ton...Friday was a good example of that.

My point is, Trumps agenda is what is the primary driver in our economic recovery and market performance.  Some of these negative nancys are either not benefitting from it, or succumbing to the avalanche of negative news, usually emanating from mainstream sources.   It is utterly pathetic to watch this Mueller thing go on and having the Keith Olbermans and F7 Bens of the world constantly mashing their teeth over it, wishing for him to fail, yet that a half dozen of that cabal before them should be up on treason charges as far as I'm concerned.  They still might.  I'd like to know what their alternative is if somehow they succeeded in getting rid of Trump.  I'm all ears, and no nothing coming from Moto is worth the time of day.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are such an amazing fucking moron.....tell me how all the 401k's treated those who were retirement age right around 2008 .....fucking hack 

If they had a good advisor, they either let it recover, which it did in less than 2 years, or they put it on the sidelines after a breakpoint was hit, protecting their gains.........Dumb fuck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

My point is, Trumps agenda is what is the primary driver in our economic recovery and market performance.  Some of these negative nancys are either not benefitting from it, or succumbing to the avalanche of negative news, usually emanating from mainstream sources.   It is utterly pathetic to watch this Mueller thing go on and having the Keith Olbermans and F7 Bens of the world constantly mashing their teeth over it, wishing for him to fail, yet that a half dozen of that cabal before them should be up on treason charges as far as I'm concerned.  They still might.  I'd like to know what their alternative is if somehow they succeeded in getting rid of Trump.  I'm all ears, and no nothing coming from Moto is worth the time of day.

If they had a good advisor, they either let it recover, which it did in less than 2 years, or they put it on the sidelines after a breakpoint was hit, protecting their gains.........Dumb fuck.

Yah .....they just worked another 5 years and waited for it to recover :lol: fuck you 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The average 401k account value of a 40 year old in the US is under 40k ......yah this DOW is really giving those poor fucks a boost.

More like its lining the pockets of those pulling the strings ...like usual. A woolie wants to brag up the bread crumbs thrown to the peasants and then has the gall to defend slashing medicare and medicade. Fucking POS

I haven't said one fucking thing pro or con about about "cutting medicare and medicaid".  God you're not only an annoying blowhard, you're a liar too.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Then what are you constantly complaining about if you are so happy?  

Because he's a bitch.