Check your account email address ×

ABC News Issues On Air Clarification to Potus 45 - Flynn Russian Outreach Report

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s winding down for Trumpco. Flynn gets his deal to implicate Kushner. Kushner gets his own deal to rat out Trump.

The end is near

You sure are a silly little feller you have been claiming this for a year

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Can you tell us how this has anything to do with the Trump campaign colluding with Russia.  

In your own words of course.  

32 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Lol @ wince trying to pretend he wasn't sucking Hillary off since she "won" the nomination 

It’s hillarious. “She has so much experience and works harder than anyone” I recall him saying. :lol: 

39 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s hillarious. “She has so much experience and works harder than anyone” I recall him saying. :lol: 

Instead it was pull her out of her spirit cooking classes and prop her soulless ass up in front of the cameras only to have her collapse again. How fucking stupid does one need to be to not see that shit? :lol: 

4 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

When he was saying the stock market and economy was going to instantly crash if trump wins then when he won he said trump was making him rich :lol: 

classics like that should have a special permanent  vault at the top of the forum 

along with some of the wire to wire shit and 98% shit  from the snocunt  

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This dude for ABC that did this hack piece was just suspended for four weeks.  :lol:

"IT IS NOT FAKE NEWS!!!!"  

Related image

Ha ha.  They are making fools of themselves. 

Funny, electing Trump was going to set women back 70 years, but instead it resulted in the largest purge of rapists, pedos , and abusers in US history.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

How much longer will we have to wait for the collusion charges to be filed against Trump?  Serious question.  

I don't know if that will ever happen, remember I'm the guy who is saying just watch and wait. You seem very determined in your thought that there wasn't any collusion by the Trump campaign, I don't what thought process got you there but perhaps you will share it with us.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I don't know if that will ever happen, remember I'm the guy who is saying just watch and wait. You seem very determined in your thought that there wasn't any collusion by the Trump campaign, I don't what thought process got you there but perhaps you will share it with us.

For starters the hack was a leak , secondly the DNC has their fingers all over cooking up this fake russia bullshit and the media is fanning the flames with false info daily. 3rd , whatever the government is telling you happened is basically 100% guaranteed to be a lie

the end

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I simply do not believe the Russians have the power to rig our election. It seems like a phony narrative the dems came up with because they just cannot believe the anointed one lost to someone like Trump. :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I simply do not believe the Russians have the power to rig our election. It seems like a phony narrative the dems came up with because they just cannot believe the anointed one lost to someone like Trump. :dunno: 

^^^^^^^^^  Yep.

If you have a chance to ask a flaming lib just how Russia "did it"...do so.  It does not go well though.  I thought this retards head was gonna explode looking for answers....and I just waited patiently as she rattled off one idiotic talking point after another.  At the end...I just said, "Oh."  At that point.....she was ready to explode.  HIGH-LARRY-OUS!!!!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

^^^^^^^^^  Yep.

If you have a chance to ask a flaming lib just how Russia "did it"...do so.  It does not go well though.  I thought this retards head was gonna explode looking for answers....and I just waited patiently as she rattled off one idiotic talking point after another.  At the end...I just said, "Oh."  At that point.....she was ready to explode.  HIGH-LARRY-OUS!!!!

the fucking idiots think that wikileaks is a russian agent.....that is the only way you could justify thinking the russians had any influence and it is pure bullshit 

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

^^^^^^^^^  Yep.

Arm wrestling Jesus meme.  

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the fucking idiots think that wikileaks is a russian agent.....that is the only way you could justify thinking the russians had any influence and it is pure bullshit 

What really amazing is the Dem party still hasn't come up with a better way to unite their party and get a message out that will grow their ranks.  All they have been able to do is stay with a dull anti-Trump "Russia!" narrative that is just keeping their loyal fans in-line.  Those retards aren't enough to win elections.  They need growth..and they aren't getting it.

I've said this so many times but, they really need to hire an outside PR consulting firm...good grief, I'm not sure they'd even be able to get a good one at this point either.