Check your account email address ×

Quick Question

s pump

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No, these days its Slinger and Mainecats crying towel and Ben and Noggins crazy person rant page.  I think I locked this one down this morning. :bc: 21557452_10159525110960722_7684933994915303350_n.jpg.e4742e4c2738dfc07428806a062cbd8e.jpg

Nice! I have heard nothing but rave reviews about that sled.

8 hours ago, s pump said:

Not a sled related thread on the entire first page. What happened to freedomsledder, a snowmobile website?

20171012_192732.jpg

I started a couple sled threads not too long ago, but yeah... I hear you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

:lol: you get that missing part yet?

Yeah , it was only off for a few day's .  Team replaced something in the new superwizbang bearing on the primary clutch , something about the bearings sticking on the early build sleds that sit around for months in crates before they are sold .  Some material type of change from what I have been told    :bc:

001.JPG

Edited by Sal Rosenberg
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah , it was only off for a few day's .  Team replaced something in the new superwizbang bearing on the primary clutch , something about the bearings sticking on the early build sleds that sit around for months in crates before they are sold .  Some material type of change from what I have been told    :bc:

001.JPG

Good! :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Once the Ice roads firm up,stop by and have a beer. 

image.jpg

My sister was a nurse in Chicago back in the 80's and she would bring Augsburger up here when she visited...ever had it?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

How do you attach those to your spindles?  You fucking faggot!!!!  Nobody gives a shit about your maintenance projects!!!

IMG_1963.JPG

When the snow is falling by my place, you Will be intercoarsing your self, wishing you owned a trailer. :pc::slapping:

52 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

My sister was a nurse in Chicago back in the 80's and she would bring Augsburger up here when she visited...ever had it?

Is your sister still a nurse in the area? Asking for a friend?:lmao:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Nice! I have heard nothing but rave reviews about that sled.

x2.  My brother beat the bag out of his 15 SBA, and it took it and asked for more.  6500 miles and its pretty much all original, maybe a set of carbides and hyfax.  Other than the fact that it was primarily an offtrailer, I really loved my SKS too.  So this is a combination of both.  Not for nothing, but you really notice the weight savings after getting off a Ski Doo, this thing is 40-50 lbs. lighter than my Freeride was.  I haven't tried a new Freeride though, supposedly they lost some weight this year too.  Plus a few of us want to do some saddlebagging this winter, so I needed something that would cruise the big country a little better.  This is a 17 with 660 miles on it and some goodies, and was driven by the Maine Polaris district mgr. :bc: 

1 hour ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Good! :bc:

That sled is badass.  I know you hate the cats, but part of the reason I wanted an SBA is so I'd have something that could hopefully hang with that spider monkey on the long straights :lol:  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

001.JPG

at least they have those molds dialed in for exacting tolerances so they don't have to drill to many holes to balance it   . WTF

54 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Haha....no....she is pushing 60 and lives in Michigan now.

60 is very young. Bank records , any beach property,  stock portfolio??? Hate to see this young Gal be victimized .

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

is she devoiced and how much is she worth

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, does she need some help with her 401k allocations? :lol:  :dunno: 

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

60 is very young. Bank records , any beach property,  stock portfolio??? Hate to see this young Gal be victimized .

Bunch of Jackals! :lol:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

at least they have those molds dialed in for exacting tolerances so they don't have to drill to many holes to balance it   . WTF

I keep my Nitro pills in those . Just another well thought out little feature on these machines .  :bc:

39 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I'm here to help! :lol: 

32 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

lol

Bunch of Jackals! :lol:

:lol: