Check your account email address ×

Quick Question

s pump

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

i don't know about your analogy about dodge/Cummins, never owned either.  But I can assure you, my components on my Cat are stronger than what I had on my Doo.  Now, stock clutching was apparently a joke, but I don't deal with stock clutching anyway so.....no idea.

It's odd that they couldn't get that clutching figured out, cat always has great clutching. I remember years ago some after market places made a mod to bolt a cat roller secondary on your Doo for a performance upgrade. Now even cat guys don't want a cat clutch, they got team clutches. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's odd that they couldn't get that clutching figured out, cat always has great clutching. I remember years ago some after market places made a mod to bolt a cat roller secondary on your Doo for a performance upgrade. Now even cat guys don't want a cat clutch, they got team clutches. 

Yeah.  Mr. Home Depot outsourced the clutching to who knows who's. That primary has too little tolerance until it gets to 2000 miles.  Just stupid.  And that secondary is a joke.  I think newer ones are better though...but mine won't remain stick anywayz

2 hours ago, Snake said:

I wanna be in on that if possible... :bc:

Absolutely.  I"m thinking sometime in Jan. or maybe early Feb.  Maybe multiple trips. :bc: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Etec or ptek? Pteks were shit. I know plenty of etec owners and none have had a mechanical failure. And many over 5,000 miles. Some with over 10,000. Mine has just under 5,000 and if weather cooperates it should have a minimum of 2k more this year. Now compare that to the cat owners I know and it's a different story. :lol:

My Ptek puked at 1100 miles.  Needed a whole new short block.  Thank god for warrantees.  My Freeride was flawless, other than a stator for 5000 miles.  12 cat flawless for about 2000 miles.  Year 2, it started eating 200 dollar belts every weekend and shearing the screws holding the secondaries together.  Brothers 12 XF800 was similar.  I went to Ski Doo, he bought a 14 XF800 137 which he claims to this day was his favorite sled.  Where I really feel cats are superior is the front end, it just carves and stays planted.  I guess we all go by our own experiences.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Absolutely.  I"m thinking sometime in Jan. or maybe early Feb.  Maybe multiple trips. :bc: 

My Ptek puked at 1100 miles.  Needed a whole new short block.  Thank god for warrantees.  My Freeride was flawless, other than a stator for 5000 miles.  12 cat flawless for about 2000 miles.  Year 2, it started eating 200 dollar belts every weekend and shearing the screws holding the secondaries together.  Brothers 12 XF800 was similar.  I went to Ski Doo, he bought a 14 XF800 137 which he claims to this day was his favorite sled.  Where I really feel cats are superior is the front end, it just carves and stays planted.  I guess we all go by our own experiences.

Cat hit a home run with the front end, if you noticed skidoo comes out with higher spindles with each new version of the RAS steering system. :lol:

I'll be the first one to tell you those 800 pteks were pieces of shit. I would never own one. But the etecs are solid. They can't live down the years of failure from the ptek. Same with the poo 800's. The new ones seem to be pretty damn solid but people still remember the years of shitty ones. With the money we are dropping on these things nowadays we shoulda have to deal with any of it. :bc:

On 10/14/2017 at 1:37 PM, DriftBusta said:

No, these days its Slinger and Mainecats crying towel and Ben and Noggins crazy person rant page.

I think I locked this one down this morning. :bc: 21557452_10159525110960722_7684933994915303350_n.jpg.e4742e4c2738dfc07428806a062cbd8e.jpg

Crockpotdronesinkerfuckstickfaggot  need to put all those faggots on 24 hour flood control and limit them to one thread a week. :news:

Nice. My 2nd choice begind the XRS Renegade last year :bc:

On 10/14/2017 at 2:21 PM, ckf said:

I added the tag 'snowmobile thread' to the title. :)

See above :news:

21 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:bc: to a good season this year. Last 2 have been less then stellar with the weather

:bc:

20 hours ago, Zambroski said:

How do you attach those to your spindles?  You fucking faggot!!!!  Nobody gives a shit about your maintenance projects!!!

IMG_1963.JPG

18 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Once the Ice roads firm up,stop by and have a beer. 

image.jpg

Where's the Tecate, Modello, XX ? :dunno:

17 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Haha....no....she is pushing 60 and lives in Michigan now.

Better hope Cheesedick doesn't see this :lol::lmao:

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, does she need some help with her 401k allocations? :lol:  :dunno: 

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I picked up my El Tigre on Monday, took it for a ride down the road when I got home :bc: 

Pics? 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

should we bring up this forums laundry list of cat issues :lol: 

:owned:

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

to be fair, ben did blow one of those cats up

Not surprising :lol::lmao:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

• 2 weeks later...

Ready for snow, windshield, Racewerx coupling block, four wheel kit, rack, IsoVibes all are installed, I won't put the Mohawks loaded with 8" Triple Points until we are past early season conditions.

ready2.png

ready1.png

ready.png

Edited by Mileage Psycho
pics
  • Like 1