Check your account email address ×

Would there have been a problem if "ANTIFA nd BLM" would have stayed away

Hard to believe anyone would stand up for a nazi group protesting anything.  Many races of Americans were killed fighting the Nazi's.

To try and compare the counter protesters to the Nazi fucks is bs.. I have no love for BLM but there are many races protesting with them and they didn't kill hundreds of thousands of Americans like the Nazi's did.

22 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So Coleman Young + Detroit+Bigotry against whites= Racism

Fair Enough.

Let's dispense with the pretense that asymmetrical and symmetrical are synonymous.

One mayor doesn't cancel out centuries of oppression.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

Let's dispense with the pretense that asymmetrical and symmetrical are synonymous.

Sure Dan sure.....you threw it out there and you got a come backer right in the face.

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Just stay down, moto

Don't say that!!!! I like his debates!!!! :lmao:

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Attaboy!

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

One mayor certainly cancelled out centuries of  prosperity and ruined a once great city. Your inability to apply your labels equally is your problem.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Would there be riot's if this woman killed was black?  I haven't heard any BLM groups praising her.... maybe they have?

My local news went as far as to call her a hero . That sound right?

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Would there be riot's if this woman killed was black?  I haven't heard any BLM groups praising her.... maybe they have?

I feel bad for her family and I hope that shitbag rots in a cell.....but is she a hero....not really.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I haven't had a chance to watch or read really all that much about it.  But I was wondering if she's been called a "hero" yet.  The left loves their "heros".  They clearly don't know what a coward is.....but they can sure as fuck label heros!

She's not a hero.  She can be a martyr if they want.  That's it. 

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I haven't had a chance to watch or read really all that much about it.  But I was wondering if she's been called a "hero" yet.  The left loves their "heros".  They clearly don't know what a coward is.....but they can sure as fuck label heros!

She's not a hero.  She can be a martyr if they want.  That's it. 

If  she pushed others out of the way I guess you could make that argument.  Not sure getting run over makes you a hero, as tragic as it may be. 

Haven't really heard any outcry over her death by black leaders. Mostly hate of trump.

• Like 1

IMO I think antifa and blm are paid Democrat trouble makers and they have been trying to lure and engage the trumpeters into a riot like this one. Finally they struck gold! By tearing down the beloved Confederate symbols the KKK and likes could not sit by any longer. Now the stage has been set. Trump is gonna take all the heat for this and if he condemn the racists he loses a big part of his base. If he condemn the minorities he loses everybody else. Nobody in govt or business will want to be associated with him. Brilliant plan really. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

if there hadn't been nazis would there have been WWII in Europe? 

Sure. The Nazis were Germans. Ww2 was about the same goal as WW1. The destruction of Germany. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

IMO I think antifa and blm are paid Democrat trouble makers and they have been trying to lure and engage the trumpeters into a riot like this one. Finally they struck gold! By tearing down the beloved Confederate symbols the KKK and likes could not sit by any longer. Now the stage has been set. Trump is gonna take all the heat for this and if he condemn the racists he loses a big part of his base. If he condemn the minorities he loses everybody else. Nobody in govt or business will want to be associated with him. Brilliant plan really. 

Ummm....what?  Nobody gives a fuck about the white supremacists. 

52 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I feel bad for her family and I hope that shitbag rots in a cell.....but is she a hero....not really.

Agree. Way too young and senseless stupid death.   Honestly, I have not heard any politicians offer any condolences to the family.  Not aware of any candle light vigils. On the news they showed a few items left behind, but no gathering of people.

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Agree. Way too young and senseless stupid death.   Honestly, I have not heard any politicians offer any condolences to the family.  Not aware of any candle light vigils. On the news they showed a few items left behind, but no gathering of people.

Both political sides are putting the important stuff on hold now to discuss their best bet to capitalize on this idiocy.  As usual, all the political fan-wagoners looking for selfies with their rock star politicians will fall in behind their side and OFF WE GO!!!

:wall:

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Both political sides are putting the important stuff on hold now to discuss their best bet to capitalize on this idiocy.  As usual, all the political fan-wagoners looking for selfies with their rock star politicians will fall in behind their side and OFF WE GO!!!

:wall:

Our Governor issued a statement saying  hateful running down people with your car would not be tolerated in Michigan.

Yup, that should do it. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

DHNXb07UwAAhaW4?format=jpg&name=large

Civil war is already here!!!! More whites have been killed by blacks in the last ten years, than all the US deaths in Iraq, Afghan, and Syria!!  

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

So that evens it all up, eh? 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

Just applying your definition of racism Dan and not sure what disphit is laughing at.