Check your account email address ×

Contributing membership renewals

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I never got a request for money in my paypal.  

Pretty sure I sent it to the email address you sent me Tom. Have you logged in to PayPal to see if it showed an invoice?

On 6/23/2017 at 6:42 PM, AKIQPilot said:

I never got a request for money in my paypal.  

I checked the email address that you sent me and that's the one I sent the invoice to. I don't think you are the only one not getting it because I've only had couple of guys pay so far. You can also signup at this link and I'll cancel the invoice. http://www.freedomsledder.com/cm.html

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I checked the email address that you sent me and that's the one I sent the invoice to. I don't think you are the only one not getting it because I've only had couple of guys pay so far. You can also signup at this link and I'll cancel the invoice. http://www.freedomsledder.com/cm.html

I don't think I used PayPal last time CKF and so far I haven't seen an invoice come thru. Although my Yahoo email is barely accessed anymore. I will renew no problem...should I just use this link?

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I don't think I used PayPal last time CKF and so far I haven't seen an invoice come thru. Although my Yahoo email is barely accessed anymore. I will renew no problem...should I just use this link?

I think you had me send you an invoice through Square last year because you didn't want to use PP. Was that you?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

I think you had me send you an invoice through Square last year because you didn't want to use PP. Was that you?

Yep that sounds about right. I have a PayPal now...I reluctantly signed back up  

• 2 weeks later...

I just sent out reminders via PayPal for all of the unpaid invoices for June. If you don't plan on renewing please PM me so I can delete the PayPal invoice.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks for the reminder. The first one got buried.

Thanks for your time and effort here John...much appreciated!

Glad to do it. I would miss my dysfunctional FS family if the site didn't get started back up last year :bc: