Check your account email address ×

Thank God we got Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member

The left doesn't want to be told anything especially that scientifically there are only 2 genders.   What do they do?   They tell us how many genders there are. :lol:  

• Like 1

Funny how the left can tell the difference between dozens of "genders" but cannot tell the difference between legal and illegal immigrants. :lol:  

This is no shit...NYC identifies 31 genders.  I thought it was a joke at first. 

screen-shot-2016-05-25-at-3-55-16-pm.png

Gender identities list

Here’s the complete list:

1. Bi-gendered
  2. Cross-dresser
  3. Drag King
  4. Drag Queen
  5. Femme Queen
  6. Female-to-Male
  7. FTM
  8. Gender Bender
  9. Genderqueer
  10. Male-to-Female
  11. MTF
  12. Non-Op
  13. HIJRA
  14. Pangender
  15. Transexual/Transsexual
  16. Trans Person
  17. Woman
  18. Man
  19. Butch
  20. Two-Spirit
  21. Trans
  22. Agender
  23. Third Sex
  24. Gender Fluid
  25. Non-Binary Transgender
  26. Androgyne
  27. Gender Gifted
  28. Gender Blender
  29. Femme
  30. Person of Transgender Experience
  31. Androgynous

Just now, Highmark said:

Funny how the left can tell the difference between dozens of "genders" but cannot tell the difference between legal and illegal immigrants. :lol:  

If I identify genderless and tuck my junk, can I go into the locker room of the Florida State cheerleaders? :dunno: 

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

you're as bad as the snowflakes that line up behind madow. fucking TV babies. 

I realize you didn't watch it because it wasn't a podcast.  It actually brings up some very important and valid points with this silliness.

"I only watch podcasts". :lol:

You are so edgy and hip!

Now, continue your daily whining on here.  

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

"The Ontario Human Rights Commission, for example, in their Policy on Preventing Discrimination Because of Gender Identity and Expression states that gender harassment should include “ Refusing to refer to a person by their self-identified name and proper personal pronoun”.  In other words, pronoun misuse may become actionable, though the Human Rights Tribunals and courts.  And the remedies?  Monetary damages, non-financial remedies (for example, ceasing the discriminatory practice or reinstatement to job) and public interest remedies (for example, changing hiring practices or developing non-discriminatory policies and procedures).  Jail time is not one of them."

So not illegal in the sense of jail time, but monetarily punishable? 

Kangaroo court that always sides with the so called victim..

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I realize you didn't watch it because it wasn't a podcast.  It actually brings up some very important and valid points with this silliness.

"I only watch podcasts". :lol:

You are so edgy and hip!

Now, continue your daily whining on here.  

Im a woman, im racing womans MX next weekend :lol:

13 hours ago, Anler said:

It's coming here too. Can't say the n-word. Can't talk about gays, can't talk bad about God, can't question authority.... Fuck everybody...

No dukes of hazzard(Confederate) flag...

16 hours ago, Snake said:

Because I can see Hillary doing the same fucking thing.

Can Canada go any further off the rails?

Canada passed a law Thursday making it illegal to use the wrong gender pronouns. Critics say that Canadians who do not subscribe to progressive gender theory could be accused of hate crimes, jailed, fined, and made to take anti-bias training.

Canada’s Senate passed Bill C-16, which puts “gender identity” and “gender expression” into both the country’s Human Rights Code, as well as the hate crime category of its Criminal Code by a vote of 67-11, according to LifeSiteNews. The bill now only needs royal assent from the governor general.

http://dailysignal.com/2017/06/19/canadians-face-hate-crimes-using-wrong-gender-pronouns/

Iceman is one chick who will be happy for this 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

more like stupid mother fuckers that need a talking head to tell them that trump is good. 

Lib undies in a bundle = all I need to know he's doing the right things. :bc: 

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i'm enjoying the entertainment of his incompetence and how his followers defend everything about him...including his piss. 

If youre so much smarter than everyone else then why do you keep losing?

"Gender identity determines ones gender."   :lol:  Good God what are we becoming.  

Why is it so wrong to be a masculine female or a feminine male?

We are talking about way less than 1% (.3%) of the population that are "trans-gendered."  

Whats next, hair color, height, attractiveness?   We all know that tall good looking people have a huge advantage in life. :lol:   

Edited by Highmark

26 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

more like stupid mother fuckers that need a talking head to tell them that trump is good. 

:umad:

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i'm enjoying the entertainment of his incompetence and how his followers defend everything about him...including his piss. 

That's my new favorite line from you butt-hurting weaklings.  "i'm enjoying this....."

Yeah....   :lol:

Image result for crying gif

34 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What type of retard enjoys the antics of an incompetent president? Incompetence at that level of power has very negative consequences. Clearly you hate America and yourself.

Edited by Boered