Check your account email address ×

Seth Rich

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

He leaked the DNC docs to wikileaks, and the DNC had him killed.

The end.

:lol: Poor Moto :lmao: Watching Dump/Sessions has to be tough on you....they appreciate your pouting last November :news:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Poor Moto :lmao: Watching Dump/Sessions has to be tough on you....they appreciate your pouting last November :news:

It blows my mind that you would expect any Bernie supporter to have voted for Hillary ......that would be like inviting the guy that raped your wife over for a beer and to watch the game. It aint fucking happening.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It blows my mind that you would expect any Bernie supporter to have voted for Hillary ......that would be like inviting the guy that raped your wife over for a beer and to watch the game. It aint fucking happening.

But wait......he endorsed her.  Isn't that what she commanded of his followers?  Or, do they listen to their own guts unlike her pathetic and stupid army?

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I was prepared for a fascist no matter who won. Expecting me to vote for one so another doesn't win is fucking stupid. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They have to, otherwise they can't blame us for their fuck ups and corruption. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

But wait......he endorsed her.  Isn't that what she commanded of his followers?  Or, do they listen to their own guts unlike her pathetic and stupid army?

Yah cuz he wanted to stay breathing :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

He did get to have some impact on the party platform which he obviously felt was important but it wasnt worth him selling out to that wretched cunt

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bernie himself did :news: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Bernie himself did :news: 

you're right .....and 90% of Bernie supporters threw up in their mouth when he did ....and that is why Hillary lost :lol: because people with Brains wouldnt get in line like sheep

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Tax cuts for the rich , expanded military spending , less wall street regulation , war mongering all over the world , private prisons full to the brim , huge arms deals with our enemies and gigantic cuts to entitlements

Where have I seen and heard this before???? Outsider my fucking ass. What a disgusting piece of shit this admin turned into in just 4 months

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The Dump policies in bold irrefutably would not happen under Hillary.  The others without a doubt to a lesser extent.  But remember - both sides are the same :lol: And if the candidate isn't perfect - pout :news:

You're providing excellent examples - and if these are issues important to you - why you should have voted for Hillary.  

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He did get to have some impact on the party platform which he obviously felt was important but it wasnt worth him selling out to that wretched cunt

Both the same :news:

:lol: 

Bernie gets it.  But Moto and .7 :lmao: 

poor ben, cried and struggled for days over this latest "bomb shell".

"The theory gained momentum after WTTG, Washington’s Fox affiliate, reported that Rod Wheeler — a private investigator hired by the Rich family — claimed to have FBI sources touting evidence of a Seth Rich-Wikileaks connection. But Wheeler backed off that claim, and WTTG amended their report.

“We contacted [Wheeler] and he admitted he had no such evidence,” Darcy said. “The local Fox affiliate ended up putting an editor’s note saying he’s retracted the statements. The problem is by the time that happened, it’s run wild in conservative media… and it’s taken on a life of its own.”

You can watch the segment above (as well as Gingrich’s comments on Fox News yesterday), via CNN."

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/zero-evidence-cnn-calls-out-fox-news-for-continuing-to-peddle-debunked-seth-rich-conspiracy/

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Probably.  But really, he was just another politician.  And a democrat on top of that.  Corrupt to the core.  And he took his payday and sold his fans down the river.  How on earth anybody still thinks he's worth a look is astonishing.  But I thought the same about Hillary also.  Just tells me his fans and her fans may not be that far apart in thought.  

I personally liked his stance...he was an "independent" and seemingly wanted to tear down the system.  Problem is, if you looked into any of his ideas, they were crackpot city!!!  None of it would ever get done.  He knew that...and that's why he sold his base out.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

you're right .....and 90% of Bernie supporters threw up in their mouth when he did ....and that is why Hillary lost :lol: because people with Brains wouldnt get in line like sheep

More like 20-25% of Bernouts pouted like you and Moto - and yes it did make a difference - hence you own Dump along with his base :bc: 

So when many of the things you're railing against come to fruition - remember Hillary had other ideas but you chose Dump 👍

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yeah, the platform was non binding, a hollow victory, at best. And they wouldn't even throw the Bernie people a bone on some no brainers that would play well, but were still non binding.

I am starting to come around to the idea that he did all he could to help Hillary win as he said he would, but he probably knew whatever he did wouldn't be enough to undo the damage the DNC did to themselves. 

I bet that he was probably enjoying a bit of schaedefreude watching her lose to her chosen opponent.

Just now, SnowRider said:

More like 20-25% of Bernouts pouted like you and Moto - and yes it did make a difference - hence you own Dump along with his base :bc: 

So when many of the things you're railing against come to fruition - remember Hillary had other ideas but you chose Dump 👍

Hillary only had "other ideas" when it was evident Bernie was gonna kick herass....then she rolled over and played progressive. People saw through it and the worst candidate lost. SBYL faggot

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Probably.  But really, he was just another politician.  And a democrat on top of that.  Corrupt to the core.  And he took his payday and sold his fans down the river.  How on earth anybody still thinks he's worth a look is astonishing.  But I thought the same about Hillary also.  Just tells me his fans and her fans may not be that far apart in thought.  

I personally liked his stance...he was an "independent" and seemingly wanted to tear down the system.  Problem is, if you looked into any of his ideas, they were crackpot city!!!  None of it would ever get done.  He knew that...and that's why he sold his base out.

MN Momo :lol: So fucking dumb :lol: You're basically the only one who responds in full to Momo Sr :news:

Proof of your stupidity :bc: