Check your account email address ×

Seth Rich

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This isn't about personalities, it's about policy.

Everyone knows the score there, don't try and pretend.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Again with the personality cultists shit.

Bernie stopped appealing to me the minute he said a ton of shit I didn't agree with.

That's politics. Or at least it should be.

You're right - it is about policy.  That's why I supported Hillary.  .7 listed several,policy examples and Hillary agrees with you two - although you know it - I don't expect to admit it on here.

You got caught - playing the game thinking she'd win and now you're :backpeddle: trying to save face.   

39 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

MN Momo :lol: So fucking dumb :lol: You're basically the only one who responds in full to Momo Sr :news:

Proof of your stupidity :bc: 

100% :wrong: 100% of the time for years about everything :lmao:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're right - it is about policy.  That's why I supported Hillary.  .7 listed several,policy examples and Hillary agrees with you two - although you know it - I don't expect to admit it on here.

You got caught - playing the game thinking she'd win and now you're :backpeddle: trying to save face.   

Bleach is 97% water. 

Don't mean I'm gonna drink it.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What Hillary says and what Hillary does are two very different things. She is a corrupt authoritarian beholden to corporate interests and wall street. That is what her record says regardless of what her lying campaign mouth puked out

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What Hillary says and what Hillary does are two very different things. She is a corrupt authoritarian beholden to corporate interests and wall street. That is what her record says regardless of what her lying campaign mouth puked out

Yup. 

She picked the president when she legitimized Trump and fucked Bernie. 

She made her bed. Not my problem.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Yup. 

She picked the president when she legitimized Trump and fucked Bernie. 

She made her bed. Not my problem.

Worst candidate to ever run for POTUS ....only candidate in history that Trump could have beat. Lucky us

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're a fucking idiot.  You tried to say that shit about "supporting her policy" before the election then when questioned on it you folded and resorted to name calling.  You didn't know shit.  Not a fucking thing.  You supported her because you think she's some type of rock star.  You followed her around like a bunch of brainless squid.  You supported her for the sake of supporting her...nothing more.  It was and is a blind cult following for the mentally weak hoping to keep a "one up" status after Obama was gone.  And now you're all collectively losing your marbles.  Wait til you really realize nobody is believing your biased fake news crap.  Then it's gonna get suicidal....and nobody will care.

:lol:

What a bunch of intelligence lacking, immoral flakes.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

You're a fucking idiot.  You tried to say that shit about "supporting her policy" before the election then when questioned on it you folded and resorted to name calling.  You didn't know shit.  Not a fucking thing.  You supported her because you think she's some type of rock star.  You followed her around like a bunch of brainless squid.  You supported her for the sake of supporting her...nothing more.  It was and is a blind cult following for the mentally weak hoping to keep a "one up" status after Obama was gone.  And now you're all collectively losing your marbles.  Wait til you really realize nobody is believing your biased fake news crap.  Then it's gonna get suicidal....and nobody will care.

:lol:

What a bunch of intelligence lacking, immoral flakes.

nailed it

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Worst candidate to ever run for POTUS ....only candidate in history that Trump could have beat. Lucky us

Yup. Martin O'Malley would've beat Trump. Jim Webb woulda beat Trump. Lincoln chaffee would've beat Trump. Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer, Dennis kucinich, my dog catcher, your mailman, Osama bin laden, would've beat Trump.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yup. Martin O'Malley would've beat Trump. Jim Webb woulda beat Trump. Lincoln chaffee would've beat Trump. Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer, Dennis kucinich, my dog catcher, your mailman, Osama bin laden, would've beat Trump.

I would have loved the opportunity to vote for Denis Kucinich  .....How about a Ventura/Kucinich ticket

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I would have loved the opportunity to vote for Denis Kucinich  .....How about a Ventura/Kucinich ticket

:lmao: a new conspiracy theory every week 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Hell yeah! 

Policy hardly matters to me anymore .....I'd just settle for someone with a brain who would say from time to time "Hey , thats not right ....we're not going to do that"

Sadly that has become a pipe dream

Just now, f7ben said:

Policy hardly matters to me anymore .....I'd just settle for someone with a brain who would say from time to time "Hey , thats not right ....we're not going to do that"

Sadly that has become a pipe dream

I'm probably not going to vote anymore. I want no part of this mess.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I'm probably not going to vote anymore. I want no part of this mess.

Welcome ....we've been waiting for you !!!!!!!!!!!!111

• Like 1

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Seth Rich is just another Comet Ping Pong, Birth Certificate, Muslim President, Clinton murder conspiracy theory.  The guy was killed in a botched robbery.  End of story

Nope , Jullian Assange says otherwise and he is the only guy in the whole disgusting situation that can be trusted. Now back to your magnacoaster dumbass :lol: 

• Like 1