Check your account email address ×

Seth Rich

Just now, motonoggin said:

Yeah, the platform was non binding, a hollow victory, at best. And they wouldn't even throw the Bernie people a bone on some no brainers that would play well, but were still non binding.

I am starting to come around to the idea that he did all he could to help Hillary win as he said he would, but he probably knew whatever he did wouldn't be enough to undo the damage the DNC did to themselves. 

I bet that he was probably enjoying a bit of schaedefreude watching her lose to her chosen opponent.

Absolutely , but in the end Bernie sold out and fuck him in the face for it. Ron Paul was 1000X the man Bernie was and was probably out last best chance at not falling into authoritarian police state hell

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Hillary only had "other ideas" when it was evident Bernie was gonna kick herass....then she rolled over and played progressive. People saw through it and the worst candidate lost. SBYL faggot

:lol: Now you're acting like Momo Sr and MN Momo :lmao: 

Can't fix intellectual dishonesty :bc: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Hillary would have done but a fraction of the shit trump is doing. but getting any trumpster, or 3rd party freak, to admit it will never happen.

oh , so she would have fucked us dry with just a little smaller of a sandpaper dildo???? Well fuck me , take me back in time so I can vote for Hillary!!!!!

Fucking retard

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: Now you're acting like Momo Sr and MN Momo :lmao: 

Can't fix intellectual dishonesty :bc: 

Intellectual dishonesty like parading around selling the TPP until it didnt poll well with the public?????? That kind of intellectual dishonest????

Just now, SnowRider said:

MN Momo :lol: So fucking dumb :lol: You're basically the only one who responds in full to Momo Sr :news:

Proof of your stupidity :bc: 

Get fucked you liberal coward. :lol: Pussy SR.  hey...got that body bag ready?

SR Machio.jpg

Just now, f7ben said:

Intellectual dishonesty like parading around selling the TPP until it didnt poll well with the public?????? That kind of intellectual dishonest????

You need to have a public position and a private position.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

MN Momo hanging with Sr:

SR....not original.  Thinks he's witty following other's cues.  

Dude, you're so awkward and weird.  Your like that guy running around a party telling "knock, knock" jokes that you made up.  People see you coming and get the fuck out of Dodge leaving their solo cups behind. :lol:

How the fuck did you get somebody to lay with you?  Ick.