Check your account email address ×

wtf is with the blatant lies?

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no dumb fuck just because u chose to ignore others responses and others responses to those is 100% on your tunnel vision  

what is the topic? the blatant lie about the trump admin's relationship with mexico. not your pipe dream of repukes running the country forever. sorry. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so trump telling you dipshits our relationship with mexico is phenomenal is really telling mexico "how it is" :lol:

Some day you're gonna wake up and be a little more reflective, perhaps realize that "you" don't frame the arguments, particularly when they're completely bogus.  Chew on that Gomer Pyle.

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, Ez ryder said:

fuck go back and read your self

Really.  Answers are all there just not what he wants to read or how they are aggressively posted probably.

Because, oh YES!  A real debate or conversation is what these site libs have been earning from all of us.

Wait for it................ :lol:

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 5:34 PM, Zambroski said:

I think it'd be fantastic to debate ANYTHING with one in person.  But I can't even find a couple speaking above a whisper so I can't even easedrop to decide if maybe I should pull up a chair and "discuss".  They are quiet that way.  How much fun would it be though!!!  Until they got humiliated and the go-to status quo name calling starts, then, well.......

:lol:

48 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah that explains it :lol:

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It really does.  But hey, I'm trying to be gentle on you.  The butt-hurt is not healing on some of you...and DAYAM!  Gonna be a long, loooong time til the R's are out of office.  Gonna take a reasonable party to start gaining support.  SBYL.  Maybe look at Jill?

38 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

can you explain why you think that, in details, please? anyone with a clue knows mexico is not pleased with us at all. matter of fact tillerson is down there down mending fence.  

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well lets just look at the seats up for grabs in the midterms . going to be real hard on your side but u are getting use to loosing it will still sting but we will be here to rub some dirt in it for u 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Some day you're gonna wake up and be a little more reflective, perhaps realize that "you" don't frame the arguments, particularly when they're completely bogus.  Chew on that Gomer Pyle.

Not a fucking chance he dosent have the gray matter :guzzle: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what is the topic? the blatant lie about the trump admin's relationship with mexico. not your pipe dream of repukes running the country forever. sorry. 

want to bet a hundo on the midterm dems  loosing at least 10 more seats

Just now, Momorider said:

Not a fucking chance he dosent have the gray matter :guzzle: 

Told ya!  It's those Maddow worms!!!!!  Already a real health scare according to the WHO.

Sadly, most individuals affected are terminal.  The only way to avoid the brain pest is to watch bit segments of her show and have uncontrolled laughter at the content.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Really.  Answers are all there just not what he wants to read or how they are aggressively posted probably.

Because, oh YES!  A real debate or conversation is what these site libs have been earning from all of us.

Wait for it................ :lol:

this is a great example of your "act". a topic is brought up, you make a few snide remarks, often post a funny little picture or two, all in attempts to make others believe you know alot about the topic. but when you're prodded a little, you bail. hey i think your phone is ringing again. :lol:

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It really does.  But hey, I'm trying to be gentle on you.  The butt-hurt is not healing on some of you...and DAYAM!  Gonna be a long, loooong time til the R's are out of office.  Gonna take a reasonable party to start gaining support.  SBYL.  Maybe look at Jill?

No actually your Trump. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

this is a great example of your "act". a topic is brought up, you make a few snide remarks, often post a funny little picture or two, all in attempts to make others believe you know alot about the topic. but when you're prodded a little, you bail. hey i think your phone is ringing again. :lol:

Your act is being :wrong:  100% of the time, Congradulations 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Really weak bait.  REALLY fucking weak.  

Here, pity nibble:   I believe the magical "topic question" was "who believes these lies?".  So, reality is, you've gotten way more than you asked for in the way of answers already.  

Moron. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

No actually your Trump. 

You're

15 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Super majority in the Senate would be nice :) 

it will happen the dems are set to loose at lest 10 from states that trump won with double digits. ass hole size stock tip tampons  in 18mo 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

spicer announces today that the white house's relationship with mexico is phenomenal...

:lol:

who the fuck believes this shit?

What facts do you have from the Mexican government proving the US/Mex relationship is on the rocks??

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

What facts do you have from the Mexican government proving the US/Mex relationship is on the rocks??

dude...ya really should start paying attention to current events if you're going to participate in "current events".

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-fg-tillerson-mexico-20170221-story.html

i'll paste this specifically for poor broski...

"Secretary of State Rex Tillerson arrived in Mexico City on Wednesday on a mission to mend deeply frayed relations with the United States’ southern neighbor.

John F. Kelly, the secretary of Homeland Security, was expected to join him later in the day in a bid to repair the once-close relationship, which began deteriorating when President Trump repeatedly criticized Mexico during his election campaign."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39054999

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/22/news/economy/mexico-us-corn/

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fuck Mexico.   They don't do shit in combating the drugs coming across that kill our kids, they want us to employ, educate, house and medically take care of their people all the while reaping some of the financial benefits.  Its time for Trump to renegotiate the very lopsided deal they have been getting from us.