Check your account email address ×

Mach Z Notty Responds

Just now, 800 Dragon said:

same here called him out and he backed down like the chickenshit he is lmfao :crybaby: he told me on snowest he wont come back too big of a PUSSY :crybaby::crybaby:

He was going to meet me at the Shootout too, and never did, Webba told him where he was a couple times and he chickened out.

He asked everyone if they were 800 dragon, you really got to him more than anyone else and I tried real hard to piss him off.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, 800 Dragon said:

same here called him out and he backed down like the chickenshit he is lmfao :crybaby: he told me on snowest he wont come back too big of a PUSSY :crybaby::crybaby:

So are are you THE 800 Dragon?

33 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yep, all Crockpotfuckstick's fault :news:

Oh well, it really doesn't matter to me if he comes back or not. I do know that I never said he threatened Rob with physical violence. Pretty sure I just said he threatened Rob and left it at that.

I don't know.  He sounds like he could be real entertainment to me.

Does he require a legal contract listing his requirements for a return or what?  His conditional return may be too complex if so.  But if he is willing to repost him curling his ATV in his tighty whities in front of his woodpile while wearing his Moto boy band bandana mask...it may all be worth it.

I cant wait to put that fucking twink in an internet head lock ....beat my 5g's out of him and then make him swallow 5 gallons of my special pudding

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lets see some of the chicks you guys have dated .....here is one of mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Image result for 80's boat mag chicks

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know.  He sounds like he could be real entertainment to me.

Does he require a legal contract listing his requirements for a return or what?  His conditional return may be too complex if so.  But if he is willing to repost him curling his ATV in his tighty whities in front of his woodpile while wearing his Moto boy band bandana mask...it may all be worth it.

He also had like $27 stuffed in the waist band........   :lol: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I cant wait to put that fucking twink in an internet head lock ....beat my 5g's out of him and then make him swallow 5 gallons of my special pudding

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lets see some of the chicks you guys have dated .....here is one of mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Image result for 80's boat mag chicks

:lol: