Check your account email address ×

Mach Z Notty Responds

19 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Pretty dumb to start topics like that under your real name. 

FS should be a safe place.....  :lol:

I thought he used an abbreviated version of his last name, not his real name :dunno:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I thought he used an abbreviated version of his last name, not his real name :dunno:

It changed along the way. I think at one point it was the whole name. My handle is an abbreviated version also but I'm not running for office so IDGAF. :lol: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

I remember Donnie buffalo threating legal action too when his posts got in the hands of the his state's dem. party when he was running for some position

I remember that. He started a thread titled my nigger president. Then threatened Rob with legal action if he didn't take it down. Dude said a lot of dumb shit in the heat of the moment 

Then there was ______ ____

:lol:

Guy is a little strange, that's for sure 

Remember the picture of him in the garage, wearing his wife's Mardi Gras mask wearing shorts and socks with sandles ,  and the drildo on the floor. Fucking wierdo :lol:

4 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Then there was ______ ____

:lol:

Guy is a little strange, that's for sure 

Remember the picture of him in the garage, wearing his wife's Mardi Gras mask wearing shorts and socks with sandles ,  and the drildo on the floor. Fucking wierdo :lol:

Were you around when him and lakelandsledder had all the disputes ? Some of those were epic :lol2:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Were you around when him and lakelandsledder had all the disputes ? Some of those were epic :lol2:

Didn't Donnie pay a bet to LLS that was paid in a giant ball of pennies glued together?  

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

HE DOESNT WANT TO COME BACK CAUSE HE OWES ME 5 FUCKING STACKS OF HIGH SOCIETY !!111111111111

Ya he welched on that 5k bet badly.  No sane person would show their face after Welching on that bet.

50 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Yea, that was awesome. :lol:

Then the license plate, and the YouTube video :lmao:

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

HE DOESNT WANT TO COME BACK CAUSE HE OWES ME 5 FUCKING STACKS OF HIGH SOCIETY !!111111111111

GO TO PM NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!11!!! 

no , not almost fists or anything but a really tense awkward long handshake where both tried to assert their alpha over the other......I would say that they would have never been friends and they more or less avoided each other for the rest of the night :lol: