Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump, who never served in the military, goes after Senate veterans

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Um not just no, FUCK NO 

yep

He was to busy disrespecting law enforcement and the entire white race 

Yep

John McCain is a useless fucking POS who should just retired already because he doesn't do dick anyway.

That statement there doesn't have anything to do with him being a former Navy pilot and POW.  He's is a useless senator.  

My father, a USMC Vietnam veteran,  and lives in AZ tells me how that idiot is just getting paid to be in office,  my dad can't stand him

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

My father, a USMC Vietnam veteran,  and lives in AZ tells me how that idiot is just getting paid to be in office,  my dad can't stand him

He doesn't do a fucking thing.  He's just milking the citizens of their $.

I know many veterans (myself included) who can't stand him.

Tell your dad  Semper Fi , from a former 0311 :bc:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

not saying it is diff just that people I know who went through same shit did not make a career out of it in fact almost know one knew . unlike the golden leftist who sends his attack people out to remind us that he went to war for this country  

How did he make a career out being a POW?

Can't wait to hear this insightful answer :news: 

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He doesn't do a fucking thing.  He's just milking the citizens of their $.

I know many veterans (myself included) who can't stand him.

Tell your dad  Semper Fi , from a former 0311 :bc:

Yet you voted for a guy who had 5 deferments for "college and a foot thing" :news: 

bottom_bar.jpg

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

john McCain is a worthless leftist . yeah yeah he was a war prisoner . so were 2 members of my family and they never brought it up to any one let alone make a career out of it  

:owned: 

30 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yet you voted for a guy who had 5 deferments for "college and a foot thing" :news: 

bottom_bar.jpg

You could have put a gun to my head , and I wouldn't have voted for that cunt , Wince.

99% of veterans and active duty/reservists would agree with me also. 

19 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

......and Vince kicks AMG right in his vagina

:groin:

STFU Fred ass fucker 

57 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How did he make a career out being a POW?

Can't wait to hear this insightful answer :news: 

go read a bio .

now tell me how many times have u heard the john McCain war hero story in your life ?

he is a womanizing POS who has made a pretty good life for him self off of doing the 5yrs of shit that 1000s endured just like him .

lazy entrenched leftist  

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

go read a bio .

now tell me how many times have u heard the john McCain war hero story in your life ?

he is a womanizing POS who has made a pretty good life for him self off of doing the 5yrs of shit that 1000s endured just like him .

lazy entrenched leftist  

Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, never served in the military, has molested numerous women and is on his 3rd wife........

........and you love him and voted for him.

:lmao:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, never served in the military, has molested numerous women and is on his 3rd wife........

........and you love him and voted for him.

:lmao:

The left is outraged by trump saying pussy but defended a serial rapist,

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

bottom_bar.jpg

i wonder if he's ever did something nice for another human without patting himself on the back for doing it? 

It's about time Republican splooge stains stopped pretending they respect the Military.

They voted in Bush who used his Fathers influence to stay Stateside. Vs McCain who actually served and ridiculed his time as a POW.

Attacked Kerry's service vs Bush

Then Trump who used Daddy to get out of service with heel spurs has the nerve to ridicule McCain's service. 

If Obama had called McCain a loser for getting caught every one of you Republican fuckers would have said he was unelectable because of that.

Stop pretending that you care about military service.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's about time Republican splooge stains stopped pretending they respect the Military.

They voted in Bush who used his Fathers influence to stay Stateside. Vs McCain who actually served and ridiculed his time as a POW.

Attacked Kerry's service vs Bush

Then Trump who used Daddy to get out of service with heel spurs has the nerve to ridicule McCain's service.

If Obama had called McCain a loser for getting caught every one of you Republican fuckers would have said he was unelectable because of that.

Stop pretending that you care about military service.

Conservatives care more about military service then Liberals :news:

• Like 1

So dumb and short sighted. From now on John McCain is above reproach, or this goes for all veterans?  

Clearly, the man has earned the right to his opinion, and Trump was a HUGE asshole for even suggesting getting caught  marginalized him as a person, or a VET, but now we are going to make the jump to Trump hates Vets, and Oh, all Republicans hate Vets. With Dems spotty past of propping up assholes like Jane Fonda, militant professors, etc.  their new found support is hardly genuine.

I would have the upmost respect for McCain if he came out and said since you all have such great concern for me and even pretend  veterans. I am starting this fund where we tax our salaries and donate it to the veterans, or something like that.  Should be unanimously  passed with all this support.