Check your account email address ×

When will the Libtards on this site go snowmobiling .

thé m is done for this trip thé driver Amy be out for a day as Well.  i dis clear at least 30ft before i hit thé bars and it dis à full cartwheel and cleard à extra 20 feet landing less than à foot next To me 

• Like 1

On 2/3/2017 at 6:02 PM, Ez ryder said:

true To Polaris fourm 

20170203_113835.jpg

20170203_114351.jpg

I saw a Honda with a Timbersled kit on it , in the UP last weekend.   I didn't get a chance to stop and take a picture of it tho.  I'm sure we will start seeing these quite often in the next couple years as they become more popular. Lots of people don't k ow about them yet.  Word will get around and they'll catch on.

Is that you in the selfie at the gas station next to Dr. Brown's Delorean ? 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

yes me with thé car .we have 7 timbersleds and 10 Sleds for 10 guys on this trip .the  bikes can go MORE or less anyplace .it is all i Will .be on next 2 days m is done .and in all honistly i am Lucky To .be here 

thé zuks have a bit more snort than thé Honda and thé 450 husky supprisingly thé light mod 300 2 Stroke ktm.is right there with thé 450s .the down side To thé zuks is no electric start option .may not sound like a big deal untill u try To kick a bike in 4 feet 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

thé m is done for this trip thé driver Amy be out for a day as Well.  i dis clear at least 30ft before i hit thé bars and it dis à full cartwheel and cleard à extra 20 feet landing less than à foot next To me 

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yes me with thé car .we have 7 timbersleds and 10 Sleds for 10 guys on this trip .the  bikes can go MORE or less anyplace .it is all i Will .be on next 2 days m is done .and in all honistly i am Lucky To .be here 

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

thé zuks have a bit more snort than thé Honda and thé 450 husky supprisingly thé light mod 300 2 Stroke ktm.is right there with thé 450s .the down side To thé zuks is no electric start option .may not sound like a big deal untill u try To kick a bike in 4 feet 

What language are you trying to type in? :flush: 

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yes me with thé car .

we have 7 timbersleds and 10 Sleds for 10 guys on this trip .the  bikes can go MORE or less anyplace .it is all i Will .be on next 2 days m is done .and in all honistly i am Lucky To .be here 

Grow a mustache and you'd totally look like  Ed Rooney

who-are-the-most-likable-movie-villains-1959844470-jan-17-2013-1-600x450.jpg.cf.jpg

418af8bc5c380f64e9d8ee6fd9405229.jpg.cf.jpg

:lol::lmao:

Bold- ? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The Angry Ginger could be his stunt double. :lol: 

:lol:

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

no Dick brooms in my future 

IDK what a dick broom is.  But I've got a pussy flavor saver goatee.   Just having some fun with you.  First thing I thought of when I saw the pic of you in the selfie with Doc Browns Delorean was "Ed Rooney shaved his mustache" :lol:

Whats the story on the bold? 

17 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol:

IDK what a dick broom is.  But I've got a pussy flavor saver goatee.   Just having some fun with you.  First thing I thought of when I saw the pic of you in the selfie with Doc Browns Delorean was "Ed Rooney shaved his mustache" :lol:

Whats the story on the bold? 

Screen  broke hard to type but long story Short  yesterday droping fast down a mountian flat light heavy Snow hit a bit divot  flew 15 or so feet then n'ose first in To a diff Hole. then i think i bent   post  and busted throttel block with my hips ..then I guess the sled did 2 full end over end rolls  I was rag doll flying then the sled hit me in the air knocked my helmet off mid air .we both cleared 30 feet and landed less than a foot from each other .

guess I will start buckling helmet now when in woods.i never kept it bucked in trees because trees hook viser and tank head back and I like to let kid get ripped off. pretty ez fix on sled but closest parts are 5 hr round trip and we have extra bikes and Sleds. I did not ride today pretty stiff and sore 

20170205_155906.jpg

20170204_105517.jpg

20170204_113157.jpg

• Like 1