Check your account email address ×

********Offical FreedomSledder Weather Thread*********

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Oh thats good....we get quite a few in sask....scares the shit out of me... :lol:

They are rare in these parts....as soon as the warning was put out for Charlevoix County my wife was asking me if we needed to grab the dogs and head to the basement. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

They are rare in these parts....as soon as the warning was put out for Charlevoix County my wife was asking me if we needed to grab the dogs and head to the basement. :lol:

Geez i dont know if I could ride it out in the basement...id hook up the RV and get the heck outa dodge ifi had time.

Thing is here...they give watches....but usually if theres a tornado warning you dont have enough time.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Been damn cool here the last week.  Shit, 51 this morning.  We're shutting windows at night now.  It's crazy!!!!

We had lows in low to mid 40's a week ago. Damn cold for July.

Tornado's are rare here in New England, but we do get them occasionally. Several years ago one missed OT's house in NH by about a mile. It's amazing to see their path of destruction.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

We had thunder and lightning last night....currently 65 degrees with off and on rain.

Our local forecast is calling for showers and thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow.  What's the forecast calling for over your way for Sunday's race at MIS?

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, ckf said:

Our local forecast is calling for showers and thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow.  What's the forecast calling for over your way for Sunday's race at MIS?

Sunny and 79....mid 70's today with a chance of sprinkles for the truck race. Cup Practice live on CNBC in 5 minutes.

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sunny and 79....mid 70's today with a chance of sprinkles for the truck race. Cup Practice live on CNBC in 5 minutes.

just turned it on thanks.

Rain showers here this morning :sad:

National High and Low Temperature (for the contiguous United States) NWS Weather Prediction Center, College Park, MD Issued 8 am EDT Saturday, August 12, 2017 High Temperature for Friday, August 11, 2017 (as received by 8 am EDT August 12) 119 at Death Valley, CA Low Temperature for Saturday, August 12, 2017 (as received by 8 am EDT August 12) 36 at Leadville, CO