Check your account email address ×

presidential

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Real simple solution - hire a corporate monitor. Someone beyond reproach. Just reading this on CNBC, makes sense to me.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/28/trump-news-how-trump-could-ease-his-conflict-of-interest-problem.html

Not a bad idea but the guy wouldn't release his tax returns...

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Listen up....have 4 dogs....two are diabetic and one of which has 3 legs and the 4 month old Blue Heeler seems to think the whole house is her personal bathroom. Daughter likes me OK as long as I give her money on command and my wife doesn't put out.....yeah I might be a little bitter. :lol:

Sorry , but that was kind of a funny read :lol:  :bc:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Listen up....have 4 dogs....two are diabetic and one of which has 3 legs and the 4 month old Blue Heeler seems to think the whole house is her personal bathroom. Daughter likes me OK as long as I give her money on command and my wife doesn't put out.....yeah I might be a little bitter. :lol:

Maybe you should swallow some of that paint thinner I mentioned.

:lmao:

9 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Maybe you should swallow some of that paint thinner I mentioned.

:lmao:

And even paint thinner wouldn't make him as bad as your historic, epic, off the rails drunk postings.

9 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Maybe you need to start giving money to the wife in hopes she'll put out? :lol::bc:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

His are just being dumb and butthurt, its his buddy with the meltdown epic postings.:lol:

It's not easy to discern one dumb ass Nook ramblings from another.

Sorry ICE. I apologize for mistaking your incoherent ramblings as the result of alcohol.

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

So are you saying that laws were broken?  If so, which ones and who is filing the charges?  Don't have any answers to any of that?  Then kindly stfu.

It's difficult to say. The Trump supporters all said Hillary belongs in jail even though there were no charges.

At the moment Elizabeth Warren co-signed a letter with a Republican asking for an investigation into his actions during transition.

I just googled and came up with a story on it from the Bipartisan report. Obviously with a name like that, they've chosen sides.

I would think if the rules state that you are suppose to put your holdings in a blind trust, it doesn't involves business partner meetings, showing the Head of another country that your daughter (who is in charge of your business) has the ear of the President, or trying to get a denied building permit passed.

You fucking know if Hillary did those things as President elect your head would fucking explode.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's difficult to say. The Trump supporters all said Hillary belongs in jail even though there were no charges.

At the moment Elizabeth Warren co-signed a letter with a Republican asking for an investigation into his actions during transition.

I just googled and came up with a story on it from the Bipartisan report. Obviously with a name like that, they've chosen sides.

I would think if the rules state that you are suppose to put your holdings in a blind trust, it doesn't involves business partner meetings, showing the Head of another country that your daughter (who is in charge of your business) has the ear of the President, or trying to get a denied building permit passed.

You fucking know if Hillary did those things as President elect your head would fucking explode.

It's only difficult for you to say because you are an imbecile parading as some type of intellectual.  Here, the answer is "No".

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's only difficult for you to say because you are an imbecile parading as some type of intellectual.  Here, the answer is "No".

No. It's difficult to say because what passes for illegal seems to be fluid in the US.

But by now you must realize that your country is fucked up.

Most of the people think the election was rigged. The losers because they lost, the winners because they didn't win enough. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No. It's difficult to say because what passes for illegal seems to be fluid in the US.

But by now you must realize that your country is fucked up.

Most of the people think the election was rigged. The losers because they lost, the winners because they didn't win enough. 

Let's hope some of our "fluidity" solidifies now that the Dems are out on their asses.  

Few really believe the election was able to be "rigged" to an end that it means anything.  But if the truth is uncovered, it'd be my very strong guess that the improprieties were in favor of the left.

i don't see the "winners" being upset at all.  Shit....how could they have won anymore?  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Let's hope some of our "fluidity" solidifies now that the Dems are out on their asses.  

Few really believe the election was able to be "rigged" to an end that it means anything.  But if the truth is uncovered, it'd be my very strong guess that the improprieties were in favor of the left.

i don't see the "winners" being upset at all.  Shit....how could they have won anymore?  

Winner #1 - the president elect is polluting twitter with sandy vag tweets about 3 million illegal votes!

:lol: