Check your account email address ×

Down goes Kobe.

BOHICA

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

My wifes Pastor of 30 years dropped dead of a heart attack on friday.

She was sad for about 15 seconds.

Nobody really gives a fuck about anyone except their own. 

I couldnt give two fucks about Kobe. 

I am the same way. I mean we should have compassion for other people but Kobe meant nothing to me and I feel nothing. He had plenty of money and his family will be fine. I dont worship people, especially celebrities. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

So Bryant assaulted or raped a woman, she didn’t press charges but sued him in civil court for millions. This while he was married?

Nice fuckin guy.

guess you had more concern for the iranaian general that was killed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What known steroid user has made it to the HOF?

Kobe was a global superstar who was involved with youth sports, and with his loss was his daughters, John Altobelli, along with his wife and daughter.

Yesterday morning before heading out to ride I was reading how LeBron surpassed Kobe on the all time scoring list, along with LeBron telling the story about the Philly connections and the shoes, and then coming off the mountain yesterday I hear Kobe was dead.

Yes a man like Kobe is going to get a ton more press than the average Joe, but that won't change my perspective on the illness or death of anyone else.

Involved with youth sports....most of us  have been or are involved with youth sports..we just didn’t chopper to the games. I feel bad for his kids losing their father but the worship of the guy is over the top. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Would you call Michael Jordan a degenerate? He liked to gamble as well.

Jordan is a degenerate gambler, I know quite a few degenerate gamblers.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Involved with youth sports....most of us  have been or are involved with youth sports..we just didn’t chopper to the games. I feel bad for his kids losing their father but the worship of the guy is over the top. 

I was never a Kobe fan but Kobe brought a lot of joy into people's lives, remember all the grief for Earnhardt.

I felt bad when Walter Payton died, I really loved to watch him run on Sunday's.

It's a celebrity thing Jim, people get attached to people that make them feel good.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Jordan is a degenerate gambler, I know quite a few degenerate gamblers.

I was never a Kobe fan but Kobe brought a lot of joy into people's lives, remember all the grief for Earnhardt.

I felt bad when Walter Payton died, I really loved to watch him run on Sunday's.

It's a celebrity thing Jim, people get attached to people that make them feel good.

I understand what it is and I think our celebrity worship is weird...It is what it is.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand what it is and I think our celebrity worship is weird.

It's part of being human, I can look at Kobe's death objectively because I wasn't a fan and say it was stupid to be flying in fog so heavy that the LAPD had there choppers grounded, but if I was true Kobe fan and he had 10's of millions I would be bummed out.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's part of being human, I can look at Kobe's death objectively because I wasn't a fan and say it was stupid to be flying in fog so heavy that the LAPD had there choppers grounded, but if I was true Kobe fan and he had 10's of millions I would be bummed out.

JFK Jr. did the same thing only he was 100 percent responsible...I see your point but sometimes it’s a bit over the top and yes the Dale Sr. stuff was way worse.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I told my kid who is becoming a commercial pilot, if he is ever asked by a dickhead to fly in that kind of weather, tell the requester to go fuck himself.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So Bryant assaulted or raped a woman, she didn’t press charges but sued him in civil court for millions. This while he was married?

Nice fuckin guy.

WaPo suspended a reporter for reporting the very same fact.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/27/business/media/kobe-bryant-washington-post-felicia-somnez.html

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I told my kid who is becoming a commercial pilot, if he is ever asked by a dickhead to fly in that kind of weather, tell the requester to go fuck himself.

Good advice to your kid!  :bc:

I've sailed with captains who would sail us into whatever shit the company says and I've sailed with captains who refuse to sail if its dangerous to the ship/crew. Guess which ones I respect?

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Good advice to your kid!  :bc:

I've sailed with captains who would sail us into whatever shit the company says and I've sailed with captains who refuse to sail if its dangerous to the ship/crew. Guess which ones I respect?

The ones who can keep the boat on the trailer at a stoplight!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Wow, I'm glad to see many of you boys are really getting your shit together, and not falling for this media-hyped KOBE bullshit. 

Hey, it's unfortunate the guy died, especially with his daughter. 

However, the country is out of control over a basketball player. 

What about all the soldiers that died for us in the Middle East? Where is the national mourning for them? 

Fukkin' crazy American society. 

My heroes are my dentist, endodontist, and surgeon who fixed my hernia.

Fuck all those insane sports worshippers, fuck them!!!  Also, fuck all those pro-sports players making MILLIONS of dollars a year. I saved people's lives, and I made junk money. Those guys don't deserve that wealth. They really don't.  It's only this twisted country's sports mania that brings that kind of money for them. Fucking insane. 

• 2 weeks later...

See how the blacks keep us poor Honkies in line...……………..DEATH THREATS!!!

They even threaten their own.

Gayle King is getting death threats over an interview she did with Kobe, where she asked him about the rape allegations!!!

Can you fukkin' believe this shit!! Threatening to kill the woman over a fukkin' interview!!

OMG!!! This country is in a death spiral. It may take a number of years, but it's demise is cast in stone.