Check your account email address ×

I think you called me a liar on national tv!

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Don't make us jump through hoops, who said what, you fucktard? 

That fukkin site doesn't work, who said what!!!!

Lazy fuck, know how to use a search engine?

https://www.wdsu.com/article/audio-warren-accuses-sanders-of-calling-her-a-liar-in-tense-post-debate-exchange/30539596#

Edited by Highmark

• USA Contributing Member

This is the best that the left has to offer for this country?  Surprised Hillary isn’t in the news about jumping in again. 

Black Elizabeth and old, white Bernie are pulling the remaining dems down with them with all this bs.

Bernie is the liar here. You could see it on his face when it first came up with CNN. You can also see it again here where he doesn't want to discuss the issue with Warren. 

Bernie is lying about this and Warren could hang him out to dry. If Warren pushes the issue in coming weeks it will end both of their campaigns for president. 

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bernie is the liar here. You could see it on his face when it first came up with CNN. You can also see it again here where he doesn't want to discuss the issue with Warren. 

Bernie is lying about this and Warren could hang him out to dry. If Warren pushes the issue in coming weeks it will end both of their campaigns for president. 

I agree.   Sanders is lying here.   He will try put it into some context that downplays it but I think its pretty clear he said it to her. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. There is no doubt. 

Talking about a guy who use to write fiction about women who fantasized about being gang raped.   

• Thanks 1

Yep. There is no doubt. 

Well he is a fucking imbicile cuz a woman not only beat him in 2016 but also got the most votes in the general so he would be a fucking moron to say anything like that. :guzzle:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Well he is a fucking imbicile cuz a woman not only beat him in 2016 but also got the most votes in the general so he would be a fucking moron to say anything like that. :guzzle:

All true. He is a spineless moron. 

agreed.  He's a POS just like she is and showed it back in 16 when he sucked Hillarys cock.  

• Like 1

Disagree. Bernie has zero evidence of lying. Warren is a walking box of lies. How many is she up to now? 

I cross my fingers for them to piss Bernie off enough where he drops from the Dem race and joins as an independent.   :lol:  Do it Bernie.....I'll vote for you.  

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

She was obviously baiting him and isn't it convenient that CNN was all ready to get audio of it. 

I think Warren just torched her campaign.

The woman is a walking contradiction. Her  political life is cinched together with lie after lie. She has a long history of lying when it serves her own purpose. She’s a female trump. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The woman is a walking contradiction. Her  political life is cinched together with lie after lie. She has a long history of lying when it serves her own purpose. She’s a female trump. 

All very true. 

"I'm thinking 'what is going on here?' I'm thinking, on Monday night, I got so sad. I thought, 'Oh my God. Are we going to mark this date, Monday, January 13, 2020, as the day that Donald J. Trump actually won re-election because the Democrats couldn't keep it together? Because we had to fight each other?'"

All very true. 

I literally can’t stand the woman. I’d rather trump be president. At least his lies can be funny. She’s a despicable human being and by all accounts set Bernie up for this. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I literally can’t stand the woman. I’d rather trump be president. At least his lies can be funny. She’s a despicable human being and by all accounts set Bernie up for this. 

You could be right. She may have set Bernie up. 

I think he told her “a woman cant win” but she very well may have set him up to say that too her.