Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes it is historical fact

Just look at today for an example,  as you claim nothing has been done (other than harm) from our government yet record growth.

if we cut the taxes to 4% would the economy triple from today's numbers? NO

EXPLAIN

It's a natural recovery from the energy sector that was hit hard in 2015.  You want to blame energy prices on Harper when they were low and give credit to JT when they recovered.

I repeat, he has done nothing to grow the economy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so he hasn't taken that 3% you claim yet? 

and NO if you worked for a company you can get paid, if you don't work and get paid that isn't right -  this what is happening nothing more

when you find the info to back your claims post it so we can all read and learn - in the mean time I will just watch record growth and employment in Canada while you anti Canadians sit back with blinders on :lol: 

keep posting cliffy

You continue to prove your idiocy. The final carbon tax costs have yet to be seen but it takes an idiot to not realize the impacts of the carbon taxes will far exceed the pittance of a tax decrease Trudope gives to small business.

Tax changes to small business owners

https://globalnews.ca/news/3718524/farmers-doctors-lead-blowback-against-proposed-tax-changes/

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That isn't what is happening.  How many businesses start with a family member loaning or taking a mortgage on their home.  The banks sure as hell won't help.   There is risk taken from more than just one if the business fails.  So if a parent loans out 1 mil to his kid to start a business, he should not get a return when the business can pay out dividends?  Over 10 years that 1 mil would easily be worth over 2 mil, now the government will tax that at the highest rate rather than his personal rate.  How is that helping businesses get started.

sorry dude most businesses aren't started with Mommy giving quote "a small loan of 1 million" 

If I borrow money from Mommy to buy a house I pay her back with my money after taxes - you think I should get a break? 

What if this new business doesn't hire people?  how is this different than anyone working a regular job?

A bank will give you money if you sell yourself correctly - business loans are given ever day in Canada

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's a natural recovery from the energy sector that was hit hard in 2015.  You want to blame energy prices on Harper when they were low and give credit to JT when they recovered.

I repeat, he has done nothing to grow the economy.

oil is 30$ less than is was under Harper half way through his term

sorry you are not correct

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

sorry dude most businesses aren't started with Mommy giving quote "a small loan of 1 million" 

If I borrow money from Mommy to buy a house I pay her back with my money after taxes - you think I should get a break? 

What if this new business doesn't hire people?  how is this different than anyone working a regular job?

A bank will give you money if you sell yourself correctly - business loans are given ever day in Canada

Its a point, and yes most businesses don't get started from banks.  Its either from your own savings, someone you know or venture capital.

Businesses loans given on a hope and prayer.:lol:

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You continue to prove your idiocy. The final carbon tax costs have yet to be seen but it takes an idiot to not realize the impacts of the carbon taxes will far exceed the pittance of a tax decrease Trudope gives to small business.

Tax changes to small business owners

https://globalnews.ca/news/3718524/farmers-doctors-lead-blowback-against-proposed-tax-changes/

Carbon tax is not here yet so stop flapping about how its taking money today dummy

any tax increase or change of any kind will be met with someone angry about it -  for the most part people are not doctors nor farmers

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its a point, and yes most businesses don't get started from banks.  Its either from your own savings, someone you know or venture capital.

Businesses loans given on a hope and prayer.:lol:

Dragons Den - you sell it right and have a good product out comes the wallets.....

most businesses are started with a few tools - my buddy bought a pressure washer ( I know what a loser he cleans windows too) and worked up from that to a truck and big washers.

Other buddy bought a carpet cleaner and built from that.  Another bought a hammer a nail gun and a skill saw and builds decks.  No load was needed until the business was of size and the bank gave money

Very rare for someone to buy a 5 million dollar farm to stat a family farming business - it just doesnt happen anymore

Restaurant business is propably the most expensive and common business to enter into -  great food will keep doors open in the right location

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

At $27 they are losing $$$, not today.  Yes I'm correct.

if was 100 dollars July 2014 and 68$ in 2009  - Harper had only 1 year his last where oil was less than 60 a barrel

sorry AC the numbers don't lie

http://www.macrotrends.net/1369/crude-oil-price-history-chart

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Dragons Den - you sell it right and have a good product out comes the wallets.....

most businesses are started with a few tools - my buddy bought a pressure washer ( I know what a loser he cleans windows too) and worked up from that to a truck and big washers.

Other buddy bought a carpet cleaner and built from that.  Another bought a hammer a nail gun and a skill saw and builds decks.  No load was needed until the business was of size and the bank gave money

Very rare for someone to buy a 5 million dollar farm to stat a family farming business - it just doesnt happen anymore

Restaurant business is propably the most expensive and common business to enter into -  great food will keep doors open in the right location

That's venture capital at work.  The thing is that doesn't normally come from personal money, normally tucked away in a corp and considered passive investment.  The thing JT thinks is a no-no.

I don't have a problem with any business and good for them.  The banks won't give any money until you have a strong balance sheet and if you have done things properly, you won't need them.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's venture capital at work.  The thing is that doesn't normally come from personal money, normally tucked away in a corp and considered passive investment.  The thing JT thinks is a no-no.

so kind of like SEARS who got tax breaks, didn't invest but rather took all money out - folded and now fucking over 02sled for his pension

ya I can see thatt

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so kind of like SEARS who got tax breaks, didn't invest but rather took all money out - folded and now fucking over 02sled for his pension

ya I can see thatt

Yup.  Nobody is gonna be dumb enough to support venture capital once that money is forced out of a corp.

It takes years to build capital that you set aside, but when you have two silver spooned morons running things the obvious appears blurry. 

24 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Trudeau is behind in the polls ...people are seeing through his bs finally.

Yes and Fagmeet is already screaming foul calling the CBC reporter racist.  He just needs to take a few votes from the princess.

One and done.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Carbon tax is not here yet so stop flapping about how its taking money today dummy

any tax increase or change of any kind will be met with someone angry about it -  for the most part people are not doctors nor farmers

You really are dumb with anything financial aren't you... carbon tax is here, at least the first phase of the implementation for Ontario.

https://news.ontario.ca/ene/en/2017/09/ontario-announces-results-of-september-cap-and-trade-program-auction.html

Ontario Announces Results of September Cap and Trade Program Auction 

Then the Wynnebag propaganda machine kicks into high gear to tell us how good this will be for us to have business increase their overhead by having to buy carbon credits

Keep posting your stupidity

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

ya I can see that

Sorry but as usual Fail you are wrong again. The only tax breaks they received was when the city of Belleville gave them property tax incentives to build their catalogue distribution centre there, That was a long time ago. As for my pension you're wrong again as usual. I was able to get my commuted value out of the defined benefit pension plan and the defined contribution plan is your money held in trust by a third party which nobody is losing out on. Those still in the defined benefit plan will likely take about a 15% hit due to underfunding but that is still before the courts.

Keep on going with the BS you profess to know but don't.

Edited by 02sled

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Sorry but as usual Fail you are wrong again. The only tax breaks they received was when the city of Belleville gave them property tax incentives to build their catalogue distribution centre there, That was a long time ago. As for my pension you're wrong again as usual. I was able to get my commuted value out of the defined benefit pension plan and the defined contribution plan is your money held in trust by a third party which nobody is losing out on. Those still in the defined benefit plan will likely take about a 15% hit due to underfunding but that is still before the courts.

Keep on going with the BS you profess to know but don't.

Are you fucking kidding me?  wow

hey fuck lips I am the only one concerned about you and sears

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Are you fucking kidding me?  wow

hey fuck lips I am the only one concerned about you and sears

Hey shit for brains... what tax breaks did Sears get? I'm waiting. As for Sears it's done thanks to Ed Lampert stripping anything of any value out of the business... things like selling leases on stores for $M's to put the money in his pocket. Don't be concerned about me. I'm just fine. I got the commuted value of the DB pension, a buyout on my medical and dental benefits and the cash from my DC pension.

Those who stuck around to the bitter end and were still in the DB pension will take a partial hit since the plan is underfunded but they will still get a monthly pension paid out from the 3rd party trust or it may be wound up and they will get a cash payout which would likely be the best solution for them as they could then invest it themselves and do much better. The DC plan all those monies are also held in trust by a 3rd party and they will receive the full value of the DC plan.