Check your account email address ×

Out Of His Mind Trump Demands Automakers Lower All Car Prices By $3,000

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

Buy Next round will be 1,000% tariffs on everything and we will stop importing anything from China and then what happens :lol: you do realize whats happening in China now with what has already been done :guzzle:Maybe you don't :dunno: they are in the worst shape since like before Nixon went to China 

Jesus on the bold.  I wish you were a yank instead of a nook.  The amount of trump cock you swallow is sickening 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Jesus on the bold.  I wish you were a yank instead of a nook.  The amount of trump cock you swallow is sickening 

:lmao: I'm using greenbacks right now that nook money don't work here Sodomite  :flush:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You've got Trumps toadie past the tonsils daily. Faggot

From the Sodomite who just posted his x-rays taken today with a cock all the way down his cock holster :lmao:Fudge Packing cob swollower :gfight:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i'll keep pounding miles on my 10k explorer.  I'm going to drive that thing till the wheels fall off.  

Don't blame ya. My 06 f350 lariat is less then an oil change away from 1/4 million miles.

3 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

That's why you have $70k. You dont blow it on a truck depreciating 50% in 4 years.

lol I wish my work trucks were worth 50% in 4 yrs . I never sell em because they are not worth anything after 5 . 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I voted for all politicians.

Unlike you, I stopped.

You’re like a 300 pound guy that dropped 20 and now he’s going around boasting about how he found the secret to losing weight and how awesome he is now that he’s down to 280. :lol: Cool, let me know when you’ve undone all of the damage you created by voting for POS for decades. :lol:

I already figured out long ago that voting for establishment isn’t the answer and you figured it out three years ago in your 40s.

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

You’re like a 300 pound guy that dropped 20 and now he’s going around boasting about how he found the secret to losing weight and how awesome he is now that he’s down to 280. :lol: Cool, let me know when you’ve undone all of the damage you created by voting for POS for decades. :lol:

I already figured out long ago that voting for establishment isn’t the answer and you figured it out three years ago in your 40s.

And your third party hallucinations are just changing the world eh Sheepshitforbrains  :lmao:fucking moron 

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

And your third party hallucinations are just changing the world eh Sheepshitforbrains  :lmao:fucking moron 

Anytime I have pulled the lever for 3rd party, I knew they weren't going to win. :dunno: