Check your account email address ×

875 churches vandalized or attacked in France

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Im willing to bet a significant # were vandalised by teenagers being, well, teenagers. 

I was totally fucking with Jimmy. I don’t know who did it I just love winding him up

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I was totally fucking with Jimmy. I don’t know who did it I just love winding him up

Yeah right JT...this is your MO...you believed that original tweet and now you are back pedaling because you realize you were gut hooked...you ain't fooling anybody.

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Forget the Mooslims....it’s because of the gays!!!    🤣

Who the fuck believes this garbage? Completely separated from reality.  :wtf:

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah right JT...this is your MO...you believed that original tweet and now you are back pedaling because you realize you were gut hooked...you ain't fooling anybody.

I do believe many were done by Muslims I’m not back peddling. I just kept says ALL to piss you off. I was laughing the entire time!!!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I do believe many were done by Muslims I’m not back peddling. I just kept says ALL to piss you off. I was laughing the entire time!!!

Yeah...you go with that.

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You just feel stupid for getting your panties in a bunch

Why would I  feel stupid because you posted a tweet that you believed wholeheartedly and then had to walk back because once again you were sucked in by phony bullshit? First of all anything you post is generally fake news and secondly it was so stupid on it's face I knew it wasn't truthful. 

So I did a little research on church vandalism in France, and came across this. Look at the date. It’s very possible the notre dame incident was indeed a terrorist attack. I hope that isn’t the case but the possibility of it is not that far fetched. 

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2016/september/race-against-the-clock-7-radical-islamists-caught-in-notre-dame-bomb-plot

Edited by Snoslinger

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why would I  feel stupid because you posted a tweet that you believed wholeheartedly and then had to walk back because once again you were sucked in by phony bullshit? First of all anything you post is generally fake news and secondly it was so stupid on it's face I knew it wasn't truthful. 

Panties in a bunch noted

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Panties in a bunch noted

Is there where you keep repeating it over and over because you think it bothers me...yeah that works.

55 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So I did a little research on church vandalism in France, and came across this. Look at the date. It’s very possible the notre dame incident was indeed a terrorist attack. I hope that isn’t the case but the possibility of it is not that far fetched. 

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2016/september/race-against-the-clock-7-radical-islamists-caught-in-notre-dame-bomb-plot

It certainly could be and one needs to ask the question without get shot down.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Most likely was terrorism. Surprisingly after all the churches attacked over there - they didn't have worth a shit security on such a historic place.

In Canada below ...

A fire last Tuesday night destroyed St. James Anglican Church in the village of Roseneath. The cause of the fire has deemed “suspicious” – as it is the third such fire in the area in the last month.

roseneath-church-fire-night.jpg

Global News  The Office of the Ontario Fire Marshal has been called to Church Road to investigate an overnight blaze which destroyed the St. James Anglican Church — an active building which was erected in 1863 about 1.5 kilometres north of the village of Roseneath.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation but is considered suspicious in nature, the third such fire in less than a month.
“The fact of the time of night, an unoccupied building and without any reason it starts on fire — and based on the history of other two fires — we’ve contacted the Ontario Fire Marshal’s office,” said Alnwick/Haldimand fire chief Mark Diminie.

17 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The spread of propaganda through someone like jt is hilarious to watch. Without a doubt you can make it up and post it to a right wing fringe site, that ritard will treat it like gospel.

speaking of gullible half wits, tell me again that walls dont work and illegal crossings are down 90% spreader of propaganda. You mock him but spread it yourself. educated idiot. You cant even process information on your own without it being spoon fed to you from your trusted sources but those sources are just as bad as what JT uses for his info. fucking pawn

• Like 1