Check your account email address ×

2018 tax fucking

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

the mid-westerners are clueless about north east incomes, homes, etc. yes i could choose to live in a smaller home, with less property, in a different state, in boringsville, etc . but i chose where i am and i like it. if i lived somewhere cheaper, my salary would likely drop too. 

the rural suburban ones certainly

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the mid-westerners are clueless about north east incomes, homes, etc. yes i could choose to live in a smaller home, with less property, in a different state, in boringsville, etc . but i chose where i am and i like it. if i lived somewhere cheaper, my salary would likely drop too. 

Or you could just be an electrician in a steel mill and make another 20 an hour and live where cheap!!!111

$400k buys an absolute mansion in Ft Wayne

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

my real estate taxes when living in VA were close to the cost of one month's here. 

you guys take it both ways in NY.  I prefer not to be double stuffed so I stay in NH even though my preference is a town 20 minutes away in MA.  won't pay those fuckers 5% income tax and a property tax that might be 2-3k less.  most of our execs have moved or are moving out of Maine for the same reason.  they travel most of the time might as well plant yourself in NH and spend an extra hour in the car the few times you need to be in Maine and it is an hour less to everywhere else.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Or you could just be an electrician in a steel mill and make another 20 an hour and live where cheap!!!111

but one needs to look at the average income not just the top of the income scale. your jobs a unicorn in most of rural america.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

but one needs to look at the average income not just the top of the income scale. your jobs a unicorn in most of rural america.  

My old job you mean.....and not really. That's just what steel mills pay when times are good

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

exactly! you are likely the only one in here that comprehends these things. i lost $8K because of that change. 

Just like charity cases.... has a bunch of kids and wants the country to applaud him and give him money.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

Just like charity cases.... has a bunch of kids and wants the country to applaud him and give him money.

Priceless considering where half your family income comes from.

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

if you had a clue about taxes, you'd know that was not about kids. its what you and your wife can  could have deduct for yourselves. have your wife explain it to you :lol:you should probably stfu about taxes, clown. 

Edited by Snoslinger

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

OMG, i have given you plenty of examples so you better understand the situation. even if i did provide my real numbers you still wouldn't get a clue. i'll try this one more time for you, slow learner. i'll throw in the personal exemptions this time. i thought biz owners were supposed to be so bright?

2017:

state income taxes: 10K

state real estate taxes: 10K

mortage interest: 15K

personal exempltions: 8K

total deductions : 43K

state income taxes: 10K

state real estate taxes: 10K

mortage interest: 15K

personal exemptions (no longer available): 0

total deductions (because of 10k cap on real estate and state taxes combined): 25K

you see the difference there, ya dipshit? that's $18K difference in deductions from 2017 to 2018.

it's pretty clear to me you don't do your own taxes, since you're having so much difficulty here. again, these are made up numbers i provided. i don't know what the end difference is when using them. what i do know though, is that my taxes, using my real numbers, increased several percentage points.

Only betas do their own taxes.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Only betas do their own taxes.:lol:

are you looking for an opportunity to brag here? 

"well my tax accountant had to spend an extra 4 hours figuring out my higher incomes this year, while i was in costa rica, making some good coin"

:lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Priceless considering where half your family income comes from.

Actually, her $103k is more than 50%... I made $85k.

But you can't say what you make.... you got some fucked up idea we actually care.

I bet you paid less but sure as hell couldn't post that,  :lol:

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Actually, her $103k is more than 50%... I made $85k.

But you can't say what you make.... you got some fucked up idea we actually care.

I bet you paid less but sure as hell couldn't post that,  :lol:

Thank you Tax Payers and Teamsters...what a little bitch you are.

59 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

are you looking for an opportunity to brag here? 

"well my tax accountant had to spend an extra 4 hours figuring out my higher incomes this year, while i was in costa rica, making some good coin"

:lol:

It's Karma if you're paying higher taxes.:lol:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

what are you doing nowadays anyway, benjamin ?

I'm a plant electrician in a mine. Its decent. Better benefits and a pension but way way less money. Doubt I'll ever make 100k again at my 9-5

Thanks for asking

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm a plant electrician in a mine. Its decent. Better benefits and a pension but way way less money. Doubt I'll ever make 100k again at my 9-5

Thanks for asking

I’m guessing the trade off of being home is more than worth it. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m guessing the trade off of being home is more than worth it. :thumbsup:

Certainly. I'm very grateful to have this job and to be home. I'm also past grateful to have had the opportunity I had the last 9 years with my previous employer. Cant complain about a thing. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

Bitch who will retire in 35 months and 2 weeks. :)

Good for you...Thank you federal government and thank you Teamsters. The funny thing (not really) is that there were Teamsters organizers that fought and actually died for your right to right to be an overpaid delivery boy.

IMG_4337.JPG.4b0aed98f4648cc715e68e47d1c99ca6.JPG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

That's because no one wants to live in Ft Wayne.