Check your account email address ×

2018 tax fucking

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I make alot more than average for South Dakota or the USA but thanks for your concern. :lol:

BTW, Golf is a great sport, how does that relate to where one lives? What sports have you been good at?

It was a joke. I was implying that since there isn’t much else to do out there you golf. I was good at baseball, swimming, skiing, and many bar sports like darts and billiards 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

It was a joke. I was implying that since there isn’t much else to do out there you golf. I was good at baseball, swimming, skiing, and many bar sports like darts and billiards 

How about real games.....games of chance. Mens games!!!11 Like mumblypegs or Russian roulette 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

That's a cool story. 

Believe me, we like it that people like you think there "isn't much to do".  :bc:

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That's a cool story. 

Believe me, we like it that people like you think there "isn't much to do".  :bc:

W/in an hour from me...

Finger lakes for boating and fishing

Lake Ontario for boating, fishing and LE snow machine in winter  

Several concert venues 

too many breweries, orchards,  and vineyards to count

hiking, biking trails

constant beer and food fests

several great universities 

add another hour you can get to the adirondacks. 

Can you state a fraction of that? I guess it’s all relative and to each his own. But Ive lived in many different areas and this is by far my favorite. If someone gets bored around here they have problems  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

W/in an hour from me...

Finger lakes for boating and fishing

Lake Ontario for boating, fishing and LE snow machine in winter  

Several concert venues 

too many breweries, orchards,  and vineyards to count

hiking, biking trails

constant beer and food fests

several great universities 

add another hour you can get to the adirondacks. 

Can you state a fraction of that? I guess it’s all relative and to each his own. But Ive lived in many different areas and this is by far my favorite. If someone gets bored around here they have problems  

Yep, and I love that you question whether I can. :lol:

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I am going to try and explain this One more time, primarily for racer. Why I dunno, maybe out of pity? Just using examples here as o don’t want to disclose personal stuff...

2017 itemized total  = $35000

state income tax = 10000

real estate taxes = 10000

mortgage interest = 15000

2018 itemized total = 25000

state income and real estate cap = 10000

mortgage interest = 15000

See the difference yet racer, you dumb fuck? Get the hell out of this tax thread. You’ve proven once again you dunno shot about them. 

Almost $3000 a month in state income tax, property tax and mortgage interest???? 

Some one living outside there means much?????   if you come here and bitch about paying 1500 or more in federal you must be in over your head.

using phony numbers though to make up your story....  how much itemized deduction ability did you lose from last years taxes to this year.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You're good at everything.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m still getting fucked bigly. 

so start a small biz you  could spend 1/2 the time you spend here selling shit on line and loose money for a solid 7 yrs before shutting the s Corp down .

I my self made a lot more money I did have to stuff a decent hunk in to a Roth to stay in my bracket . but I paid a bit less in fed and 1800 more in state .

working great  for me 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

he lives out side the  back hills i thought . it is great there i love the black hills . i would move there if i was not so livelihood  rooted here 

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Almost $3000 a month in state income tax, property tax and mortgage interest???? 

Some one living outside there means much?????   if you come here and bitch about paying 1500 or more in federal you must be in overyour head.

using phony numbers though to make up your story....  how much itemized deduction ability did you lose from last years taxes to this year.

It's the state income and property tax is where he should be mad.  Instead, mad at trump because he can't deduct the whole amount.

Edited by racer254

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'd still take the cash. Who cares if it's in the 22% bracket instead of the 12%

Fuck???? You have a young one and a wife that isn’t making 6 figures. Some of my coworkers are in the 35% bracket.

Just now, Woodtick said:

Fuck???? You have a young one and a wife that isn’t making 6 figures. Some of my coworkers are in the 35% bracket.

Well if I was in the 35% bracket because my wife was also making 6 figures I sure as fuck wouldnt be working any ot at all ever anyways lol

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Well if I was in the 35% bracket because my wife was also making 6 figures I sure as fuck wouldnt be working any ot at all ever anyways lol

Yes, you are correct sir. Sligster is either yanking our chain or dumber than a few creates of ski doos? His numbers don’t add up?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yes, you are correct sir. Sligster is either yanking our chain or dumber than a few creates of ski doos? His numbers don’t add up?

No....no they dont

Just now, Woodtick said:

This whole debate is like buying a car. Some of us negotiate a out the door price, and some of us negotiate the monthly payment. 🤔🤷‍♂️

Just now, f7ben said:

No....no they dont

DOTS CONNECTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Must be difficult doing personal taxes.:lol:

54 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....no they dont

44 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I think slinger is just trying to get a rise out of everyone. He doesn’t live in a 500k house and knows how to do his taxes? 

Jesus Christ. Wtf are you bozos having trouble with exactly?

Your home is a investment for your family. Good schools, libraries, parks, hot milfs ect. Your investment is your kids. Investment property isn’t where you raise your family or even your second home, because your priorities are different. These fucks in the mortgage world have everyone convinced it’s a investment? Does this make sense? This was all explained to me 30 years ago by my Dad.  I may have had a beer or 6?:lol: